Best new band

gnfr fan

Best new band  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I heard the cold plays new album soon. I get the feeling I didn't like it very much. So that removes them from the list.

Which narrows it down to a possible 3 or 2

the mars volta

muse

if you can call either of them mew. ha. get that i substituted NEW FOR A POKEMON.

GOD. THAHTS FUNNEH SHIT>

I don't like Babyshambles though Alan. I just don't think Pete has an ounce of talent. Its all hype and rehab/druggie imagine in my view.

:fuckyou: EMO :fuckyou:

I would ill the emos myself but it seems they are doing a good enough job of doing it themselves :tongue2:

YEAH! EMO HOLOCAUST!

:drevil:

damian

i would hardly call any one else an emo... that makes you a hypocrite.. i will give you £2 of you actually know what it means.. seriously.. what the fuck is wrong with your obsession towards hating emo's?

if you can call either of them mew. ha. get that i substituted NEW FOR A POKEMON.

GOD. THAHTS FUNNEH SHIT>

What the hell?

I would ill the emos myself but it seems they are doing a good enough job of doing it themselves :tongue2:

YEAH! EMO HOLOCAUST!

damian

i would hardly call any one else an emo... that makes you a hypocrite.. i will give you £2 of you actually know what it means.. seriously.. what the fuck is wrong with your obsession towards hating emo's?

Well said dude. Some emo tunes are pretty good if you ask me, and better that some of the indie bullshit we're getting right now. Bands like My Chemical Romance and Good Charlotte aren't bad.

And for all of you, Axl somewhere said the new album would have a mix of emo, among other genres.

My favourite "new" band is The Strokes, tied with Franz Ferdinand. I also like The White Stripes a lot.

YEAH! EMO HOLOCAUST!

damian

emo means emotional :huh:

I dont hate (most) Emos i just cant stand the whiny ass singers and there crappy lyrics about how they want to die or how they dropped there ice cream on the floor when they wa slittle kiddies :tongue2:

YEAH! EMO HOLOCAUST!

damian

I dont hate (most) Emos i just cant stand the whiny ass singers and there crappy lyrics about how they want to die or how they dropped there ice cream on the floor when they wa slittle kiddies :tongue2:

There ain't too much of that nowadays, ain't it? Most things were done back in the 70's or whenever, but the music was different. Anti-war songs, anything.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

GOD. THAHTS FUNNEH SHIT>

I think that was the funniest post I have seen in a long time, I love the capitalization.

YEAH! EMO HOLOCAUST!

damian

axl is a whiny ass singer if you ask me <_<

GOD. THAHTS FUNNEH SHIT>

I think that was the funniest post I have seen in a long time, I love the capitalization.

Thankyou sir. Its a fine line between humour and the opposit of humour (accountancy?), that is oft difficult to walk.

Razorlight are ok, but I havent heard their album, only some of the singles. Might buy it.

And about emo. I personally don't like the music but I hate the whole depressing lyrics they put in their songs. I'm against how they act like everything in their life is wrong, but in reality they can't complain. Songs of hope are better than songs of sorrow.

My cousin describes emo as "rip off metal with a lesbian haircut"

Also, I am a member of C.A.S.E (Cult Against Sobbing Emos"

I might be generalising but I actually hang about with some emos and they know I don't mean any harm :)