Y107.9 Hamilton Talks about Chinese Democracy

Ee77

After Paradise City was played, the radio host said that Chinese Democracy is finally getting released this March, and that he heard a song and that it sounds nothing like Appetite for Destruction, well he got that right ;)

I can assure you he dosen't know what he's talking about, his name is Mike Tyler, I sent him the demos after he mentioned wanting to hear them, he didn't like axl, now he does, he added the march thing after looking online i imagine

Gunsguy

After Paradise City was played, the radio host said that Chinese Democracy is finally getting released this March, and that he heard a song and that it sounds nothing like Appetite for Destruction, well he got that right ;)

Well, Appetite for Destruction was released almost 20 years ago. I hope this album doesn't sound like a late 80s rock album. (although I do like 80s rock), I just think GNR should have evolved.

It's funny to see the media suddenly try to get more mileage out Axl. When he wasnt on the scene he was painted as a freak with manic depression who was a laffing stock. He comes back with some great music and everyone reporter suddenly thinks this record is there ticket to the Pultizer Prize.