BIG NEWS??

Bucketslash

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 important things you overlooked

1.it's on brian may's OFFICIAL WEBSITE,so therefore brian may must be playing,either that or he plays on the leaks,which is unlikely

2.it dosen't say he's not playing,therefore,being on his tire and the improbability that he didn't play the leaks(cept the full better or the 9 sec citr which i haven't heard yet) the biggest chance says he's playing

Are you guys not reading it?

http://www.brianmay.com/brian/briannews/br...wsfeb06.html#12

HE IS NOT PLAYING WITH GNR HE JUST POSTED THE ARTICLE

THAT AREA IS LIKE HIS BLOG OR WHATEVER

NOT POSTED TOUR DATES

why are you all so blind

Yeah, Rain's right - it's under Brian's "soapbox" section.

But it says "Page can't be found when" you click on it.....

1.it's on brian may's OFFICIAL WEBSITE,so therefore brian may must be playing,either that or he plays on the leaks,which is unlikely

2.it dosen't say he's not playing,therefore,being on his tire and the improbability that he didn't play the leaks(cept the full better or the 9 sec citr which i haven't heard yet) the biggest chance says he's playing

It also has a topic NELSON MANDELA GETS HONORARY DEGREE

And I don't think Brian May is jamming with Nelson.

Are you guys not reading it?

http://www.brianmay.com/brian/briannews/br...wsfeb06.html#12

HE IS NOT PLAYING WITH GNR HE JUST POSTED THE ARTICLE

THAT AREA IS LIKE HIS BLOG OR WHATEVER

NOT POSTED TOUR DATES

why are you all so blind

Yeah, Rain's right - it's under Brian's "soapbox" section.

But it says "Page can't be found when" you click on it.....

Link says this:

**Fri 24 Feb 05**

GUNS N' ROSES DUBLIN GIG 9 JUNE (ON SALE SAT 9AM)

As reported on Blabbermonth.net, acccording to Aiken Promotions (concert promoter) and RTE.ie Entertainment, GUNS N' ROSES will perform at the RDS Arena in Dublin, Ireland Friday, June 9 with support from special guests MÖTLEY CRÜE. Tickets, priced from €54.50, go on sale on Saturday, February 25 at 9:00 a.m. GUNS N' ROSES were last seen onstage in Ireland in May 1992.

In a rare interview conducted by Rolling Stone magazine on Jan. 13, GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose promised fans that the band will be back in 2006 with the long-awaited "Chinese Democracy" album.

"People will hear music this year," Rose said. "'Chinese Democracy' is a very complex record. I am trying to do something different. Some of the arrangements are kind of like QUEEN."

He also added he is working on 32 songs for the album and 26 are finished out of which 13 will feature on the final album. Some songs include "Better", "There was a Time" and "The Blues".

GUNS N' ROSES' "Greatest Hits" collection, which was originally issued in March of 2004, sold 16,000 copies in the United States last week alone, bringing the total number of copies sold since its release to 2.77 million, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Rose, along with Slash and ex-bassist Duff McKagan, tried to block the release of "Greatest Hits" with a lawsuit, claiming that the record label had assembled the CD without their input. The band's label, Geffen Records, insisted that it was forced to put out a greatest hits album since Axl Rose had failed to deliver the long-delayed new GUNS album, "Chinese Democracy".

Guest JohnUlmer

It also has a topic NELSON MANDELA GETS HONORARY DEGREE

And I don't think Brian May is jamming with Nelson.

Sure they are, I just saw 'em last week. It was wicked crazy! Nelson Mandela was ripping some tunes out, his vocals have gotten a bit rusty but he still knows how to hit the high notes. Their rendition of "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" (Aerosmith) was superb. And Nelson totally shocked his critics when he did a nosedive into the audience at his old age.

Their new album should be out in spring - NELSON MANDELA ROCKS 4 U. It's been getting rave reviews. Rolling Stone called it, "...the best Nelson Mandela album to feature Brian May on guitar."

Guest JohnUlmer

lol mod vs. mod

Gunsguy

jack would win because he can always ban highvoltage if he loses :laugh:

:(

Anyway, the article is under the soapbox section of Brian's site, which is for his general interest news stories. Brian is interested in GN'R, so he posted the link. Simple. :)

Brian May knows how to use a computer?? :o

HE'S ON OUR LEVEL!!

CONFIRMED AS TRUE

YESTERDAY ON BRIAN MAY'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE,BRIAN MAY CONFIRMED A CONCERT DATE WITH GUNS N' ROSES FOR JUNE 9TH, TICKETS GOING ON SALE SATURDAY AT 9 AM

SOURCE:http://www.brianmay.com/whatsnew.html

(hey can i become a reporter for this?)

To answer your question. No.

Better luck next time. :drevil:

Edited by Takeshi