Tomorrows Monday!

tippin

I've never been a big fan of Monday, but lately, it's gotten a hell of alot better. Has anyone else noticed that EVERY Monday for the last five weeks, and eight out of the last ten, we have had some kind of news? Not just stupid rumors and bullshit either! Whether it's leaks, concert dates, pictures, or other reports, Monday's now kick ass!

I don't know about you guys, but I fully expect something tomorrow to keep the streak alive! So stick close to MYGNR forum tomorrow! I know I don't wanna miss it.....

.....Of course, I am a blind optimist! Peace!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sweet_Emotion

yeah i used to hate mondays but now i love them. :) lol

when it starts off good by receiving news it just makes the rest of week brighter

By the way mods, why did this get deleted a few minutes ago?

when it starts off good by receiving news it just makes the rest of week brighter

Yeah it does! I can't believe I get excited Monday mornings, before I log on. Here's hoping the streak stays alive!

2 weeks ago on the friday. I was getting ready for school it was freezing out and I was tired. I turned on my computer to listen to a new Johnny Cash song I downloaded and apparently my PC automatically signs me into MSN. I didn't notice but the member 'love&hates' said to me ''Kev you have to check out the forum now!''. So I went and discovered 'Better' and 'IRS' had leaked. The forum was flooded with people. Very exciting. I had a good day at school then. :)

EDIT: Changed the day. I was lying.

Edited by W. Axl Kev

2 weeks ago on the monday. I was getting ready for school it was freezing out and I was tired. I turned on my computer to listen to a new Johnny Cash song I downloaded and apparently my PC automatically signs me into MSN. I didn't notice but the member 'love&hates' said to me ''Kev you have to check out the forum now!''. So I went and discovered 'Better' and 'IRS' had leaked. The forum was flooded with people. Very exciting. I had a good day at school then. :)

but they didnt leak on a sunday night did they?

I've never been a big fan of Monday, but lately, it's gotten a hell of alot better. Has anyone else noticed that EVERY Monday for the last five weeks, and eight out of the last ten, we have had some kind of news? Not just stupid rumors and bullshit either! Whether it's leaks, concert dates, pictures, or other reports, Monday's now kick ass!

I don't know about you guys, but I fully expect something tomorrow to keep the streak alive! So stick close to MYGNR forum tomorrow! I know I don't wanna miss it.....

.....Of course, I am a blind optimist! Peace!

Last Monday, I had a test...and I got 2 F...

Yeah, I'm optimistic too... <_<

I'm teeling you guys, it's gonna happen. I started a topic similar to this last Sunday, and was told by several forum members, "no way", or "it's president's day, not till Tuesday", but what happened Monday? Just a little announcment of a European tour!

2 weeks ago on the monday. I was getting ready for school it was freezing out and I was tired. I turned on my computer to listen to a new Johnny Cash song I downloaded and apparently my PC automatically signs me into MSN. I didn't notice but the member 'love&hates' said to me ''Kev you have to check out the forum now!''. So I went and discovered 'Better' and 'IRS' had leaked. The forum was flooded with people. Very exciting. I had a good day at school then. :)

but they didnt leak on a sunday night did they?

No idea. I just thought I'd tell that story and make up the part about it being monday. They might have. It was the 16th I believe...which was a Thursday? :question:

Needless to say it was a good day.

This week is a crucial week as a Guns N' Roses fan in my opinion.

Last week herald leaks, news of headlining festivals and a main date in Dublin. The hype and attention,either good or bad over the last seven days HAS to be put down to a positive thing - therefore for Axl/Merck/The Management behind the GNR brand NOT to use last week as a perfect springboard with any official announcement this week would be bloody criminal!

Fingers and toes boys and girls.....

UK SUBS.

Agreed. They need to capitalize on this quickly. Just look at all the attention GnR's getting right now! Freaking MAIN STORY on MTV news! Are you kidding me? For a band that hasn't released new music in years!

Point is, things are finally moving along. They have to keep this momentum going. This is a golden opportunity to take the world by storm....AGAIN!

Subsy I so hope you are right about that. Of course we will still aren't clear about whether this is all a marketing scheme or just a coincidence. I don't know how Axl would go about making an announcement of the album's release date. I hope if he does he gives full information of how is currently in the band.

Subsy I so hope you are right about that. Of course we will still aren't clear about whether this is all a marketing scheme or just a coincidence. I don't know how Axl would go about making an announcement of the album's release date. I hope if he does he gives full information of how is currently in the band.

I gotta say, I think it's crystal clear that this has not been a series of coincidences. I just think it's too far fetched. Axl has come out of his hole for a reason. There's no way around it. Dude's been a hermit for the last several years, and as soon as he shows his face, the world is turned on its ear by leaks, rumors, concert dates?!

THIS HAS TO ALL BE PART OF THE PLAN!

I think Axl should at least tell us who he has in the band. I think it's bullshit if he doesn't have another guitar player after cancelling the bands 2004 RIR appearance. Axl would be smart to give an album release date also so people won't be so motivated to download the new stuff and have it played on the radio stations.

Edited by Matty Boy

well, they could update their damn website

i'll give u $982309238420942 if u change ur sig...

and yea MONDAYS RULE!!

NO!

she will never change her sig

Don't do it, SE...

for the good of all the forum girls, DON'T CHANGE IT!

Hoping for some sort of statement this week from gnr management or axl himself, not a release date, just a clarification of the current circumstances of the band, line up etc, a bit about the concerts blah blah blah!!!!

Would be cool. The press has to be hounding sanctuary, music mags etc about the announced concert dates. Surely they have to release some sort of statment, the big speculation is to who has replaced buckethead in my eyes.

ALL TOGETHER NOW,,,,,,STATEMENT STATEMENT, STATEMENT!