Tomorrows Monday!

tippin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think anything can brighten up my monday mornings.

:rofl-lol: that's true..im usually wayy to sleepy to try to brighten up monday

The coming month for me is filled with work so any official news from the GNR camp would be like a small ray of sunshine helping me get through a somewhat shitty month.

I've never been a big fan of Monday, but lately, it's gotten a hell of alot better. Has anyone else noticed that EVERY Monday for the last five weeks, and eight out of the last ten, we have had some kind of news? Not just stupid rumors and bullshit either! Whether it's leaks, concert dates, pictures, or other reports, Monday's now kick ass!

I don't know about you guys, but I fully expect something tomorrow to keep the streak alive! So stick close to MYGNR forum tomorrow! I know I don't wanna miss it.....

.....Of course, I am a blind optimist! Peace!

Thanks for jinxing it.

Someone asked Darknemus on the HTGTH board about the announcement and I then PM-ed said person...he told me that Dark has confirmed with his sources that an announcement should be here within 48 hours. I think Dark is on this board too, so if you are tell me if this is true, if not i'm sorry i posted this.

Someone asked Darknemus on the HTGTH board about the announcement and I then PM-ed said person...he told me that Dark has confirmed with his sources that an announcement should be here within 48 hours. I think Dark is on this board too, so if you are tell me if this is true, if not i'm sorry i posted this.

I haven't confirmed anything. Geez. I ain't Merck. Don't cite me as some information superhero. If I know something, I'll tell you, ok?

Thanks,

-darknemus

As the wigger down the street from me would say, "True Dat...Jigga what?" :xmassrudolph:

JUST don't piss off dark Q!.

:xmasssanta:

I was just joking, i didnt see the guys post before the wigger one, mine was intended as a joking response the darknemus'...just having a little fun. I definitely wouldn't want to piss him off because he provides a great deal of information, sorry if it looked as though i was. rock1

As the wigger down the street from me would say, "True Dat...Jigga what?" :xmassrudolph:

JUST don't piss off dark Q!.

:xmasssanta:

I was just joking, i didnt see the guys post before the wigger one, mine was intended as a joking response the darknemus'...just having a little fun. I definitely wouldn't want to piss him off because he provides a great deal of information, sorry if it looked as though i was. rock1

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: i was just messin with you man, i don't even know dark.

I've said it before, I'll say it again WE WILL GET AN ANNOUNCEMENT "soon". I think it's coming tomorrow! Just my opinion though! ;)

you got any reasons behind your soon comment?.

My only reasons are the stats: 10/12 Mondays. Nothing further. Just expressing my opinion!

We'll just have to wait and see!

Just to clarify, it could be anything....not neccesarily a release date...But any news is good news!

I've said it before, I'll say it again WE WILL GET AN ANNOUNCEMENT "soon". I think it's coming tomorrow! Just my opinion though! ;)

you got any reasons behind your soon comment?.

My only reasons are the stats: 10/12 Mondays. Nothing further. Just expressing my opinion!

We'll just have to wait and see!

wait isn't it monday there? wait i have my time zones mixed up, it's monday afternoon here whats it in the states right now>.