What songs do you like to get laid to?

Guest zipgunboogie

The only music that's ever been playing while i've been getting laid is at a party, i seem to remember aerosmith playing and some t rex, but other than that all the girlfriends i've had don't really like my music so it might be a bit of a turn off for em, plus you cant be getting laid with headphones on now can ya...

Guest cherry_bomb

anything by cannibal corpse and just bang along to the drums rock4

see how long it takes until the girl is bleeding

actually Anal Cunt would be better.....fuck her as fast as possible for 30 sec,then a 5 sec break and repeat for a 100 times :D

:lol: i was gonna suggest some anal cunt

i like to bonk to the baywatch theme tune mainly

actually Anal Cunt would be better.....fuck her as fast as possible for 30 sec,then a 5 sec break and repeat for a 100 times :D

Wouldn't that be distracting for the guy in the equation? Surely upon hearing the music, his attention would be switched 100% to trying to find the TV so he can gawp at the sheer brilliance that is the Opening Credits. IN SLOW. FREAKIN'. MOTION.

Wouldn't that be distracting for the guy in the equation? Surely upon hearing the music, his attention would be switched 100% to trying to find the TV so he can gawp at the sheer brilliance that is the Opening Credits. IN SLOW. FREAKIN'. MOTION.

Yeah but if you're banging someone like Cherry, would you really turn that down to see girls in swimsuits?

The best song to get laid to would have to be Fuck her gently by Tenacious D

:lol:

I laughed so hard when I read that, great pick.

I'd have to say something by The Doors, like Riders On The Storm, The Ghost Song, LA Woman, Break on Through, The End....

or The Stones, Wild Horses, Beast of Burden, Fool To Cry

Idealy i've always wanted closer - nine inch nails. that is the universal fucking song... and i quote - "i want to fuck you like an animal"

But i did fuck to kings of leon - soft, great track to fuck to... I always thought the lyrics were " I'll come into your party, i'll cum all over your body, but im soft" until i found out it was

I'd pop myself in your body

I'd come into your party, but i'm soft

funky track. very appropriate.