Show GNR Respect

Guns N' Fucking Roses

hey everyone, rock1

ive recently seen gnr fans lose all kind of respect for gnr over the past 4 days

people threatening to release leaks, people swearing at others to get the leak

and even when axl is pissed of, people still download them.

can everyone show gnr some respect?

gnr are the ones who brought us never ending anthems

and atleast we can show some respect

so what do you say? delete all the leaks off your computer.

and wait till the bloody album comes out

even thought if it doesnt i would rather be a person who waited to long rather than a person who cheated gnr

*crowd cheers*

Hows about Axl shows his fans a little respect every now and then? Riots, cancelled tours, delayed albums... motherfucker really seems to love us all. Respect is a two way street... you have to give a little to get a little.

People who buy the album will be showing their respect. The band is owed nothing more. I have a feeling that people that care enough to go crazy over 9 second clips will spend their $12 whenever the album finally releases.
GNFR,

I can understand your sentiment, but respect is a two way street. The band and their management would do well to try to remember that. Just sometimes....

im not bieng rude buts it just that people who are downloading the tracks, i know they will buy the album

but its the excitement that is killed and the loyalty.

Any other band would have lost all their fans by now . . .

... and that is a reflection on the quality of the music, and the quality of the fans. Silence for this length of time, other than to come out and tell us what we are 'allowed' to discuss then go hide again is not respect. I think sometimes it's forgotten (and GN'R are not the only ones guilty of this by a long chalk) that if we didn't buy it and listen to it, these people could all be working in McDonalds.

hey everyone, rock1

ive recently seen gnr fans lose all kind of respect for gnr over the past 4 days

even thought if it doesnt i would rather be a person who waited to long rather than a person who cheated gnr

*crowd cheers*

How many of these threads must we endure?

Did Axl respect the fans the last 12 years? everyone is waiting 12 years and we've got a lot of promises but i still haven't seen the album in the stores, and now we aren't respect Axl because we've download the leaked singles? When the albums comes out i'll delete the leaked tracks and buy the album, but the leaked albums are the only songs we've get in 12 years, i ain't gonna delete that. I love GnR and will always support them.

Edited by Pronk

hey everyone, rock1

*crowd cheers*

I respect GNR but (in the last few years) Axl did not respect his fans (cancelled gigs and not releasing the album). So Ill download every leak of Chinese DEmocracy and when the album come out Ill buy it for sure...

Ive been waiting for too fucking long to ignore the leaks