But didn't Oh My God have the "demo" like sound to it?

Kaneda

Guys,

I keep playing I.R.S. in my car and it sounds awesome, very heavy stuff going on there. I am just not sure this thing is a demo. Reason why is I put Oh My God on (Axl's last stuido work) and it also sounds like it could be a demo too, since it is a lot heavier and more difficult to make out Axl's vocals than the music he did before it. I am just not convinced that I.R.S. is a demo. Or that it will sound much different when it's on an album.

What do you think?

Guys,

I keep playing I.R.S. in my car and it sounds awesome, very heavy stuff going on there. I am just not sure this thing is a demo. Reason why is I put Oh My God on (Axl's last stuido work) and it also sounds like it could be a demo too, since it is a lot heavier and more difficult to make out Axl's vocals than the music he did before it. I am just not convinced that I.R.S. is a demo. Or that it will sound much different when it's on an album.

What do you think?

Yeah it does sound completed, but who's to say its gonna be on the album?

Kaneda, you going to any of the new dates?

The difference that I see is that Axl's vocals are buried on 'IRS' but not on 'Oh My God'.

Exactly. Axl's vocals on IRS are nowhere near finished. Just listen to IRS, then OMG again, you'll see the difference.

R.

You buy that though?

Axl is a control freak of the highes order. This is the 2001 European dates all over again. As if we are to seriously believe and enire tour was planned without his involvement.

^ axl released it, axl makes the decision what to sign over to the label not the label itself.

Oh my god was still said to be a kind of demo, but it was mixed properly and then everthing compressed. Thus with the GnR budget a mixed demo sounds as good as most final copies.

Guys,

What do you think?

No. Go take some sound mixing lessons and came back, thanks. :P

well the leaks are definatly not mixed, but they sound pretty good bar that.

axl's vocals are smothered by the guitars in TWAT. If axl's voice came clearly ringing through like in 'Better' (god thats amazing), then TWAT could be an absoloutely brilliant track. Its got potential without doubt. Please let his vocals come ringing through, because he sounded great on 'Better'.

your thoughts?

Oh My God got rushed out for the End of Days Soundtrack.. Being just a Soundtrack and being just one song it didn't matter if it was a demo.. it was a good sounding demo anyway.

But as we all know.. Chinese Democracy is in no danger of being rushed out. Each track will be tweekend until perfection by Axl.

Guys,

What do you think?

Very true. OMG might not have been high on Axls list of priorities coz it wasnt for CD, but he may have been tryin for a raw sound.

The stuff for CD will definately be a lot clearer. Axl will want every song as good as possible.

Grimo.

P.S. Welcome back Kaneda, first post I've seen from you in a while.