Brian May not playing with Guns n Roses

GlasgowGnR

i emailed him and basically just asked him if he will be in dublin with Guns n Roses and that there has been few storys that he will be

he mailed me back

saying

" not to my knowledge"

Bri

thats all he said although i still find it weird that on his website there is link to buy guns n roses tickets.

i emailed him and basically just asked him if he will be in dublin with Guns n Roses and that there has been few storys that he will be

he mailed me back

saying

" not to my knowledge"

Bri

thats all he said although i still find it weird that on his website there is link to buy guns n roses tickets.

:book::ph34r:

Funny how when this first came up the thread was being flooded with "Yay" etc.. now when its stated that Brian May says no he is not playing with Gn'r, no one gives two shits.

:lol:

Am I the only one here who would be relieved to find out that Brian May will not be playing with GNR?

You re not the only one!!! I never really like Brian May allot....

If it was a guy Jimmy Page canceling then I would be sad.....

Im not saying he is a bad guitar player... I just dont like to hear him play

Edited by Jmm

Funny how when this first came up the thread was being flooded with "Yay" etc.. now when its stated that Brian May says no he is not playing with Gn'r, no one gives two shits.

MAYBE this is because we trust Brain Mays official homepage MORE than a anonymous poster with 48 post on an internet forum. :krider:

MAYBE this is because we trust Brain Mays official homepage MORE than a anonymous poster with 48 post on an internet forum. :krider:

:huh:

The rumour came about as Brian May's official homepage had links to buy tickets for the Dublin Gn'r concert.

:huh:

The rumour came about as Brian May's official homepage had links to buy tickets for the Dublin Gn'r concert.

his website picked up the story as it says new album chinese democray has hints of queen in it...

:lol:

Am I the only one here who would be relieved to find out that Brian May will not be playing with GNR?

no your not' not exactly mr street cred is he? his homemade guitar sounds shit anyway