ADVICE ON DUBLIN CONCERT NEEDED

sillybegger

Hubby and I have tickets to Dublin concert standing,but its been a good few years since we both went to a concert so would appreciate some advice on what time should we aim to be at RDS, can we get drinks there are the loos easy to get to during the concert,how long is concert expected to be,and anything else we should know. Thanks.

We would love to meet up with anyone else for drinks before the show and we are going thursday to sunday so if anyone else is staying over maybe we could meet up for a night out.

If any of the younger members need help getting in just give us a shout unfortunately we are over twenty one!

We are traveling from Cardiff so if anyone wants to tag along give us a shout.

Hubby and I have tickets to Dublin concert standing,but its been a good few years since we both went to a concert so would appreciate some advice on what time should we aim to be at RDS, can we get drinks there are the loos easy to get to during the concert,how long is concert expected to be,and anything else we should know. Thanks.

We would love to meet up with anyone else for drinks before the show and we are going thursday to sunday so if anyone else is staying over maybe we could meet up for a night out.

If any of the younger members need help getting in just give us a shout unfortunately we are over twenty one!

1) Due to annoying residents band must finish by half eleven. Expect them to be hit the stage bout nine, although this is Axl we're talking about so who knows!

2) This might help: http://www.ticketmaster.ie/venue/198346 or http://www.rds.ie/home/index.aspx?id=19

3) You can get drinks there - loos quite tricky i think im not too sure.

4) Im going to Gnr Friday, hoping to hit a niteclub saturday, then Metallica sunday - so can't wait for that weekend - three in a row. I think there will be some kinda meet up involving HTGTH, MyGnr and other GnR forum members, most likely in Bruxelles (not Brussells as it was laughingly spelt on HTGTH) which has a Phil Lynoytt statue outside - http://www.dublinks.ie/index.cfm/loc/11-3/...B737D38C5C7.htm. But that will be organised closer to the event.

5) Enjoy the weekend in Ireland!

1) Due to annoying residents band must finish by half eleven. Expect them to be hit the stage bout nine, although this is Axl we're talking about so who knows!

Hahaha! I'd like to see them try and tell a crowd of GN'R fans who haven't seen Axl since 1992 that the gig has to stop if it's overrunning...

SG

2) This might help: http://www.ticketmaster.ie/venue/198346 or http://www.rds.ie/home/index.aspx?id=19

3) You can get drinks there - loos quite tricky i think im not too sure

4) Im going to Gnr Friday, hoping to hit a niteclub saturday, then Metallica sunday - so can't wait for that weekend - three in a row. I think there will be some kinda meet up involving HTGTH, MyGnr and other GnR forum members, most likely in Bruxelles (not Brussells as it was laughingly spelt on HTGTH) which has a Phil Lynoytt statue outside - http://www.dublinks.ie/index.cfm/loc/11-3/...B737D38C5C7.htm. But that will be organised closer to the event.

5) Enjoy the weekend in Ireland!

Thanks for all the info the pub looks like a great place to go will definately be giving that a try :)

does that include helping us to get into pubs? first pint on me :D

wat if axl shows up really late, i assume they'd leave it run on

Great mines a double vodka :P

the westbury is right next door to hell...sorry i meant bruxelles lol bit(actually very pricey) pricey but very nice and close to everything the rds is a 30 minute walk from there or you could get a 10 min taxi journey ah sure splash out itsa once in a lifetime trip!!

Hahaha! I'd like to see them try and tell a crowd of GN'R fans who haven't seen Axl since 1992 that the gig has to stop if it's overrunning...

SG

Yeah, but I wouldn't like to see Axl in court again having to pay a massive fine for breaking curfew, possibly to the point of making a financial loss on the gig. And how late he turns up is irrelevant, unfortunately. 11.30 is the latest as far as I understand!

Edited by paulmartin