GNR at Dublin RDS, Friday 9th June 2006 Discussion thread.

gunnai

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still havent got accomodation & cant find anything! Can anyone help, suggestions! Anything!?!?

Thanks

thats mission imposible, i was trying last week and couldn't even find a hostel,unless i wanted a 20 bed girls dorm ;)

i couldn't find a place so i'm staying over in my sisters boyfriends aunts house, never met her before so it'll be wierd :unsure:

a cancellation is your best bet

I still havent got accomodation & cant find anything! Can anyone help, suggestions! Anything!?!?

Thanks

thats mission imposible, i was trying last week and couldn't even find a hostel,unless i wanted a 20 bed girls dorm ;)

i couldn't find a place so i'm staying over in my sisters boyfriends aunts house, never met her before so it'll be wierd :unsure: a cancellation is your best bet

Great stuff vicious, doing it the GNR way!! :P

man I cant wait for this, only 10 days to go people!!

so wheres the preparty gonna be at?? the post party is up on somewhere on Henry street did I hear?? :krider:

Oh my God, only a few days left now, wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho, has anyone else heard the Lordi rumour that's been going around?

I'd love if they played, best Eurovision winners since ABBA........ :P

Edited by gunnai

Ok...So anyone else going to wander the streets after the gig? Does anyone know what time the airport is open? 24 hours? Thatd be 2 good 2 be true tho wouldnt it!?

Maybe ill just have to make my way to the airport & then sleep outside somewhere....

you would be able to go on a pub crawl until pretty early in the morning then it would only be about 3 hours until the airport opens(thats if it does close)

and about the lordi rumours, its basically people saying that whoever plays the sunday of donnington will be supporting GnR

Ok...So anyone else going to wander the streets after the gig? Does anyone know what time the airport is open? 24 hours? Thatd be 2 good 2 be true tho wouldnt it!?

Maybe ill just have to make my way to the airport & then sleep outside somewhere....

Well matey.. thats what I and 2 of my mates are going to be doing.. our flight back to Manchester is at 6:20am so we will probably hit the bars for a couple of hours after the gig then make our way to the airport.

Rock N Roll!

yo dublin people!!!!!

cant wait til next weekend

!!!!!!!

anyway, quick question, me, being a stupid twat, have forgotten to book a room for next weekend, so my friend and i have no fuckin where to stay on the friday night aftre the gig!!!!!

We fly out back to leeds on sat mornin at 9:30am, so im thinkin we will be able to hang round bars etc til bowt 3 ish then just get taxi to airport and sleep, unless there are any fantastic people that have any other ideas!

Do any of you irish guys no anywhere that we can sit and drink til like 4am at least so we can just get a taxi to airport about then????????

Much appreciated!

yo dublin people!!!!!

!!!!!!!

anyway, quick question, me, being a stupid twat, have forgotten to book a room for next weekend, so my friend and i have no fuckin where to stay on the friday night aftre the gig!!!!!

We fly out back to leeds on sat mornin at 9:30am, so im thinkin we will be able to hang round bars etc til bowt 3 ish then just get taxi to airport and sleep, unless there are any fantastic people that have any other ideas!

Do any of you irish guys no anywhere that we can sit and drink til like 4am at least so we can just get a taxi to airport about then????????

Much appreciated!

me and my friend still haven't got a romm like you :confused:

Internet cafes open 24hours in dublin city centre do they???? That woudl be cool, id be happy to come online and post my reviews and answer questions, vicious, could you give me the names and addresses of some of these cafes so i can find them when i come over on thursday.

Much appreciated.

Oneaxlinamillion, ill be seeing you on the streets of dublin friday night then lol

Internet cafes open 24hours in dublin city centre do they???? That woudl be cool, id be happy to come online and post my reviews and answer questions, vicious, could you give me the names and addresses of some of these cafes so i can find them when i come over on thursday.

Much appreciated.

Oneaxlinamillion, ill be seeing you on the streets of dublin friday night then lol

don't live up in Dublin so i don't no of any,but down here in Cork they're all open 24 hours so obviously Dublin will

i'll have a look around ad get back to you though

yo dublin people!!!!!

!!!!!!!

Much appreciated!

Im in the same situation. With so many people here without accomodation, it seems pointless trying to find a room somewhere.

I think the net cafe is a good idea, more laid back & relaxed than the bars i suspect....Although ill have to get myself a guinness at some point! Also, with having a flight to catch back to Scotland on the Saturday morning, drinking to the early hours isnt really a good idea, no matter how tempting it may be!

Just gotta try & find a cafe before going to Dublin....Easier said than done i think...Anyone from Dublin?

if you are going to an internet cafe i'd suggest going to the off licsence first,pubs are about twice the price

Like the sound of that :)

Anybody know of any internet Cafés in south Dublin?

Theres one on Dame st, up by the city hall

another on Thomas st, just down a bit (headin the opposite way town) from the vicar st venue

hope that helps

if you are going to an internet cafe i'd suggest going to the off licsence first,pubs are about twice the price

Like the sound of that :)

Anybody know of any internet Cafés in south Dublin?

Theres one on Dame st, up by the city hall

another on Thomas st, just down a bit (headin the opposite way town) from the vicar st venue

hope that helps

thanks dude you have saved alot of people :shades:

this time next week rock3

i'm pretty pissed of at the lack of info given to us, as for the support the website still says "more to come" and they said they'd have the time slots up last week which they still are not!

i think the age has been brought down to 16's but i'm not to sure, i'm still gonna find someone over 21 just in case.

oh and the guards will be searching people so i'd leave the drugs at home