GNR at Dublin RDS, Friday 9th June 2006 Discussion thread.

gunnai

Guest RonMexico82

Got my ticket along with a bunch of my friends. Should be a laugh, although my last Guns N Roses experience was a bit mental. Well it was a tribute gig and in the middle of Welcome to the Jungle I got pushed over a railing by some prick and then all hell broke loose and I was in the middle of a huge brawl and was rolling around on the ground trying to bite a guy that was choking me. Two guys got knocked out cold and the band kept playing. Nobody tried to break it up either! Afterwards some guy came up to me at the bar and was like - "That was the greatest Guns N' Roses tribute ever. :rofl-lol:

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AxlRox
Got my ticket along with a bunch of my friends. Should be a laugh, although my last Guns N Roses experience was a bit mental. Well it was a tribute gig and in the middle of Welcome to the Jungle I got pushed over a railing by some prick and then all hell broke loose and I was in the middle of a huge brawl and was rolling around on the ground trying to bite a guy that was choking me. Two guys got knocked out cold and the band kept playing. Nobody tried to break it up either! Afterwards some guy came up to me at the bar and was like - "That was the greatest Guns N' Roses tribute ever. :rofl-lol:

:scared:

12 WEEKS?? YAY!!!

Guest AxlRox
did anyone else order online and not get there tickets yet?

i ordered them the day the went on sale and they were bein sent to my dads dublin address and haven't arrived yet :angry:

i'm really worried

Ya Im in the same boat! Don't worry, it said you mighn't get them up until a week before the concert.. but i want them now because I wont be happy till i get them

Guest AxlRox
i wouldn't be as worried but people are telling me stories about how they don't come sometimes or they say pick them up at the ticket office before the show :confused:

Oh God, well if they dont come in the next week or so, Im going to ring up just in case!!!!

i wouldn't be as worried but people are telling me stories about how they don't come sometimes or they say pick them up at the ticket office before the show :confused:

Oh God, well if they dont come in the next week or so, Im going to ring up just in case!!!!

I guarantee you, it'll be a while yet. The later they send the tickets out, the less time there is for fakes to be made and sold. Just chill out, they'll come in time for the gig

I guarantee you, it'll be a while yet. The later they send the tickets out, the less time there is for fakes to be made and sold. Just chill out, they'll come in time for the gig

i guess your right but i'm justed really worried something will go wrong, things have been goin to smoothly regarding me and this gig(besides the tickets)

Ticketmaster are like that, i went to oasis at milton keynes last year, they didnt arrive till a few weeks before. As long as you have a refernce number etc you will be fine.

Guest AxlRox

Ticketmaster are like that, i went to oasis at milton keynes last year, they didnt arrive till a few weeks before. As long as you have a refernce number etc you will be fine.

Cool, its just ya know if it was anything else you wouldnt care as much!!

I didnt get mine yet!!

Edited by AxlRox