Another rumored sighting

leepayne2005

Well,i found this on chinesedemocracy.com

Rumors,rumors,and more rumors.....

If someone post this already please sorry... :D

""""Just listing to 105.7 in NJ The Hawk, just announced GnR Reunited Axl, Slash & Crew For a Tour to start in May in Portgale. This is a week after Howard Stern played two new released songs by Axl on his Station"""""

I don't know what to believe,really... :question:

ok i am starting to think this is true. slash and duff know the biffy clyro guys pretty well after they toured with VR. I have a feeling the guys are not talking shit. Maybe Biffy could be a support band for GNR in the not so distant future...

I'd like someone to confirm or deny this rumour but i guess that wont happen.

ok i am starting to think this is true. slash and duff know the biffy clyro guys pretty well after they toured with VR. I have a feeling the guys are not talking shit. Maybe Biffy could be a support band for GNR in the not so distant future...

I'd like someone to confirm or deny this rumour but i guess that wont happen.

Hmm... These guys seem sincere. Strange.

01 IRS

02 Just Another Sunday

03 Better

04 There Was A Time

05 Chinese Democracy

06 Madagascar

07 The Blues

08 Rhiad And The Bedouins

09 Oh My God

10 Silkworms

11 Oklahoma

12 Crash Diet

13 Sex, Drugs, And Rock & Roll

14 Shadow of Your Love

15 Dust in the Wind

16 Prostitute

I smell some bullshit. I seriously doubt old GNR demos would be on Chinese Demorcacy (Just Another Sunday, Crash Diet, Shadow of Your Love).

01 IRS

02 Just Another Sunday

03 Better

04 There Was A Time

05 Chinese Democracy

06 Madagascar

07 The Blues

08 Rhiad And The Bedouins

09 Oh My God

10 Silkworms

11 Oklahoma

12 Crash Diet

13 Sex, Drugs, And Rock & Roll

14 Shadow of Your Love

15 Dust in the Wind

16 Prostitute

I smell some bullshit. I seriously doubt old GNR demos would be on Chinese Demorcacy (Just Another Sunday, Crash Diet, Shadow of Your Love).

Yeah... The "demo" I got my hands on also included these 16 tracks. And some of them are fakes. namely track 13 and I think 'prostitute' is fake as well.

It can easily be that Axl had to deliver a copy of whatever he had done every 6 months or so to the record company...so it can be that its those copies which are circulating about.

Its pretty strange that they would actually write such a story if it werent true and stick it up on their website unless it is a lame attempt at sarcasm or a swipe at Axl. But why would the have a go at Axl, after all who the fuck are they?

The story isn't really clear though. Did Axl kick off when he saw Slash and Duff or what?

The fact that they were in the same building together is a start. Bit harsh on the current band who have stuck by Axl all these years if he is just going to dump their asses for a reunion.

Edited by invisible_rose