New official single by weeks end!

gnrfan05

Today at around 2:30pm WAAF in Boston (one of 2 biggest rock stations in Mass) played “Mr. Brownstone” and after the song the dj said quote “by the end of the week we’ll have new GN’R we can play that we wont get sued for.”

The stations know when they can expect stuff; especially since Guns management has been making promises in exchange for not playing demos. Get your tape recorders ready!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

Hmm...

One radio station says this?

Until there are more sources, I doubt it.

I think it could be true :book:

R.

There's really no telling when dealing with GN'R. :rofl-lol:

Guest JohnUlmer
Bring on "Better" as the first single........lets kick some ass Axl. rock3

or I.R.S will be just fine ROCKING tune with me! :)

I'm hoping it will be something we haven't heard. :drevil:

C'mon People, this is great news!

You've all been waiting for years, you get a radio station saying something like THIS, and you're all filled with doubt about it. Ya think they are just guessing, or making it up? It's coming, Slash was right, GET EXCITED!

Singles are not released too far before the ALBUM COMES OUT! Geeeez, WAKE UP.....It's time to play!!!!!!!!

Today at around 2:30pm WAAF in Boston (one of 2 biggest rock stations in Mass) played “Mr. Brownstone” and after the song the dj said quote “by the end of the week we’ll have new GN’R we can play that we wont get sued for.”

The stations know when they can expect stuff; especially since Guns management has been making promises in exchange for not playing demos. Get your tape recorders ready!

Nice. rock3

It could happen anytime at all. With singles the first thing people hear is some radio station playing it.

All GNR have to do to launch a single is courier a compact disc to a radio station. It would be easy to do without anyone getting wind of it.

As with all things GNR, this is mightily unlikely to be true, but hopefully the guy at the top was't pulling chains and is telling the truth.

Why do things like this pop up as I'm off to bed?

Hmm...

One radio station says this?

Until there are more sources, I doubt it.

Keep in mind the station though, if your from boston you know. This isnt some college station, they are monsters.

I'm from just a bit north of Boston, and this station is big time. They wouldn't say this unless they're really expecting it.