CITR

TheGreatOne

The song is a medium paced piano driven ballad.

At one point in the song Chris Pittman proves why Mr.Rose decided to keep him in the gnr camp. There is also a guitar solo that will remind you of the vintage gnr sound. Some beautiful things going on in the backround of this track. I am still making out the lyrics, please do not ask me to post them, although I will eventually post my opinion of what the song is about. In my opinion this track is just as strong as any other tracks that you have heard...

Again, if you claim to have any more new gnr material that is yet to leak, you should get in contact with me.

Please refrain from contacting me if you do not have a track to trade, I was asked by many people to discribe this song and I have done so.... whenever it leaks.. you will not be dissapointed.

I am just currius.....How did you obtain the song????

Did you beat up axl and shot his bodyguard to get this or what????

(I think my version of how you got it is much more fun then the actual case)

care to prove me wrong :P

You would not believe the negotiations I had to go through with Bucketheads hand puppet.

You would not believe the negotiations I had to go through with Bucketheads hand puppet.

Oh no......oh no......Please don't say it had something to do with a blow job/hand job :shocked::shocked:

To be frank TheGreatOne, your description didn't exactly provide a great deal of extra insight to the track. Most of that stuff you said could of been assertained from the 9 second clip. Fuck me! A guitar solo?! In a G'N'R song?! Who'd have thought...

You should of posted something about the length of the song and maybe even a small sample of the lyrics to even have a small chance of convincing the more cynical members of this board (myself included).

To be frank TheGreatOne, your description didn't exactly provide a great deal of extra insight to the track. Most of that stuff you said could of been assertained from the 9 second clip. Fuck me! A guitar solo?! In a G'N'R song?! Who'd have thought...

You should of posted something about the length of the song and maybe even a small sample of the lyrics to even have a small chance of convincing the more cynical members of this board (myself included).

This guy does have a point. I could say I have the track "Prostitute" and that it reminds me a lot of Mr. Brownstone. It is roughly four minutes long, and has a great buckethead solo. Probably the hardest rock track out of the few leaks thusfar.

I don't have it, and the song could be the exact opposite of that... but see how easy it is to spin a web of bullshit? :P

Edited by bdinan

HAHA Seriously..."well it has a guitar solo, there's some piano, I think I heard a drummer in there.. oh by the way Axl sings on the track too"

Bullshit meter is at 100.