Maybe Axl's computer is in the shop?

decemberbullets

Maybe his Mac is at the Apple store getting fixed or something. Maybe thats why he hasnt had time to type up a little press release and put it out to explain what the hell is going on. I mean seriously, look at everyone here tripping over themselves to try to explain whats going on, reading between every line possible to determine when we might have some offical news? You know what Axl needs? He needs a new manager.

Now keep in mind, Im a Yankee fan, but I look at what the Boston Red Sox accomplished over the past few years and it all came down to bringing in new ownership and management who gave a crap about the team. They put money into their ballpark and fixed it up so they could have a better relationship with their rabid fan base. They created a winning environment and they won. I think its pretty obvious that Axl does not have a winning environment or management that gives a crap. Why would you let the most anticipated album of the decade and one of the most mercurial musical geniuses of our time swirl around in a cesspool of bullshit at a time when fan interest and anticipation is at an all time high? (AGAIN!!!)

I guess thats why I blame management, this has happened so many times over the past few years. Axl gets a little momentum going and elsewhere! Down the tubes. Do you really think Axl WANTS that? Do you really think he WANTS to get moving and going and then go down in flames, and hole up for a few more years? I dont think he does, but I do think it is part of his nature. He cant help it. He needs someone to help him stay motivated and on the ball. And I think its obvious that the current management is either incapable or uncaring. I mean hey, Axl has a boatload of money anyway, so its not like they are gonna get paid any more or less if he keeps pulling this crap. There is no incentive for this album to come out from their point of view. The incentive for Axl is that he can "save rock & roll" but I dont think he is capable of staying focused long enough on his own to do it. I like the direction he has gone in, but I also think that the old band kept him in check to a degree and kept him moving. Now he is surrounded by on the payroll yes men, so what do they care if this album EVER comes out? And quite frankly, I think he is scared of failing.

I cant blame him if thats the case, afterall he put himself in this position. I mean, how many units does this album have to move to be considered a success? I think anything less than 4-5X Platinum and most people in the industry will consider it a bomb, a failure. Thats an unenviable position, where if you go PLATINUM, the highest sales award available (besides Diamond), you failed. Sorry to get on a rant, I was actually trying to be a smartass originally. I guess I wish someone would tell the powers that be that MANAGEMENT means taking care of stuff. Not just spin, thats what PR people are for. Management means getting the day to day shit done. That includes recording, releasing and promoting an album and touring. And its really tough to release and promote an album without a release date and some sort of promotional strategy that does not involve internet leaks and cease and desist orders against your own fans.

that could be a possibility, but what if he wants us to keep guessing? like, what if he is not posting news purposly just to keep us guessing, and all hyped up about it. I dont really know, but lets hope his computer is in the shop.

PAZ

You know what Axl needs? He needs a new manager.

Axl needs to learn how to respect his fans ... point-blank. No one can help him do that.

I think deep down he does respect them, but he doesnt know how to stay on target and keep them engaged. Honestly its probably a little overwhelming, being so loved and hated at the same time. A good manager would help him stay on top of his shit. Example: Look at a focused Mike Tyson with Cus D'Amato managing him and Kevin Rooney training him. Unstoppable. Then look at Tyson without focus, without the people keeping him in check, surrounded by hangers on and on the payroll pals. He sucked and was never the same again. Sound like anyone you know?

Axl's problem is that he is more focused on wigs and goatees right now than music... someone needs to shave that stupid goatee off his face, and rip that silly braided contraption off his head, and kick him in the ass to get him going.

Axl's problem is that he is more focused on wigs and goatees right now than music... someone needs to shave that stupid goatee off his face, and rip that silly braided contraption off his head, and kick him in the ass to get him going.

WORD, he looks feckin' ridiculous...break out the biker(white) shorts, the "axl" high-tops, and that stolen white, leather GNR motorcycle jacket and get fuckin movin. Them braids gotta go...and so do the stupid jerseys...he looks like he wants to be in KORN, and KORN is lame, therefore his look is lame. WORD to my WORD

Maybe his Mac is at the Apple store getting fixed or something. Maybe thats why he hasnt had time to type up a little press release and put it out to explain what the hell is going on. I mean seriously, look at everyone here tripping over themselves to try to explain whats going on, reading between every line possible to determine when we might have some offical news? You know what Axl needs? He needs a new manager.

Now keep in mind, Im a Yankee fan, but I look at what the Boston Red Sox accomplished over the past few years and it all came down to bringing in new ownership and management who gave a crap about the team. They put money into their ballpark and fixed it up so they could have a better relationship with their rabid fan base. They created a winning environment and they won. I think its pretty obvious that Axl does not have a winning environment or management that gives a crap. Why would you let the most anticipated album of the decade and one of the most mercurial musical geniuses of our time swirl around in a cesspool of bullshit at a time when fan interest and anticipation is at an all time high? (AGAIN!!!)

I guess thats why I blame management, this has happened so many times over the past few years. Axl gets a little momentum going and elsewhere! Down the tubes. Do you really think Axl WANTS that? Do you really think he WANTS to get moving and going and then go down in flames, and hole up for a few more years? I dont think he does, but I do think it is part of his nature. He cant help it. He needs someone to help him stay motivated and on the ball. And I think its obvious that the current management is either incapable or uncaring. I mean hey, Axl has a boatload of money anyway, so its not like they are gonna get paid any more or less if he keeps pulling this crap. There is no incentive for this album to come out from their point of view. The incentive for Axl is that he can "save rock & roll" but I dont think he is capable of staying focused long enough on his own to do it. I like the direction he has gone in, but I also think that the old band kept him in check to a degree and kept him moving. Now he is surrounded by on the payroll yes men, so what do they care if this album EVER comes out? And quite frankly, I think he is scared of failing.

I cant blame him if thats the case, afterall he put himself in this position. I mean, how many units does this album have to move to be considered a success? I think anything less than 4-5X Platinum and most people in the industry will consider it a bomb, a failure. Thats an unenviable position, where if you go PLATINUM, the highest sales award available (besides Diamond), you failed. Sorry to get on a rant, I was actually trying to be a smartass originally. I guess I wish someone would tell the powers that be that MANAGEMENT means taking care of stuff. Not just spin, thats what PR people are for. Management means getting the day to day shit done. That includes recording, releasing and promoting an album and touring. And its really tough to release and promote an album without a release date and some sort of promotional strategy that does not involve internet leaks and cease and desist orders against your own fans.

if Axl uses a MAC i will never listen to a GnR record again. Macs are for pussy's and fags.

WORD, he looks feckin' ridiculous...break out the biker(white) shorts, the "axl" high-tops, and that stolen white, leather GNR motorcycle jacket and get fuckin movin. Them braids gotta go...and so do the stupid jerseys...he looks like he wants to be in KORN, and KORN is lame, therefore his look is lame. WORD to my WORD

Who the fuck is talkin' here? I also think Axl's braids and goatee look terrible, but the way n' style you said that made you sound imminently immature and childish beyond limits.

"WORD to me WORD"

What the hell?

You're obsolete.

Edited by IndiannaRose

if Axl uses a MAC i will never listen to a GnR record again. Macs are for pussy's and fags.

I use PC's primarily, but are you retarded? Almost all music production, etc... is done on a Mac. Im sure Axl owns several

Who the fuck is talkin' here? I also think Axl's braids and goatee look terrible, but the way n' style you said that made you sound imminently immature and childish beyond limits.

"WORD to me WORD"

What the hell?

You're obsolete.

and you think your older then you are.

What a fucking spastic comment.

Clap clap for the handicapped.

"WORD to me WORD"

What the hell?

You're obsolete.

and you think your older then you are.

:rolleyes: