DO NOT POST LINKS

Guest JohnUlmer

Guest JohnUlmer

Do not post links.

Pass them privately if you must.

They are taking action this time. We are being watched.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

Do not post links.

THEY'RE OUTTA GET ME!!!!

I feel bad for Bono because he sent me the link and asked me to leak it with his name attached, and I PM'd him back and warned him, but obviously he sent the file to someone else as well before he got my message. They might go after him.

Damn the man, save the empire :(

hahaha. great movie. open until midnight... well here its 24/7 with these leaks going around.

Damn the man, save the empire :(

hahaha. great movie. open until midnight... well here its 24/7 with these leaks going around.

Guest JohnUlmer
John,Who exactly is watching?

To whoever it be,these songs are too good at these early stages. Final product will piss in the face of anything out there today(mainstream)

I can't really say, dude...the info was given to me in confidentiality and I promised I wouldn't say how I got it or the specifics...suffice to say, management is monitoring the forums. They plan to cut down this time, if you know what I mean.

I got this from a reliable source -- don't kill the messenger.

Do not post links.

THEY'RE OUTTA GET ME!!!!

I feel bad for Bono because he sent me the link and asked me to leak it with his name attached, and I PM'd him back and warned him, but obviously he sent the file to someone else as well before he got my message. They might go after him.

bono sent it??

Guest JohnUlmer

Do not post links.

THEY'RE OUTTA GET ME!!!!

bono sent it??

Good ol' Bono.

Like I said, he told me to share it with everyone providing I credit him. But I'm not sure having your name attached to this leak is going to be such a good thing.

EDIT: It was sent to people through HTGTH and the link was originally posted there. I'm not really sure how everything went down; it was crazy. About five minutes after I got the song the first link went up. I don't know why Bono chose today to send it to people.

Edited by JohnUlmer

To whoever it be,these songs are too good at these early stages. Final product will piss in the face of anything out there today(mainstream)

I can't really say, dude...the info was given to me in confidentiality and I promised I wouldn't say how I got it or the specifics...suffice to say, management is monitoring the forums. They plan to cut down this time, if you know what I mean.

Why doesnt someone just say "black person Please" to management and dare them to take them to court? Give me a break already. Posting a link to a website or file is a lot different than actively handing it out to people, or charging for it!

Guest JohnUlmer

Why doesnt someone just say "black person Please" to management and dare them to take them to court? Give me a break already. Posting a link to a website or file is a lot different than actively handing it out to people, or charging for it!

Merck has been monitoring topics over the past few days, and I'm sure he's investigating that bastard GreatWhiteOne or whatever his name was. ESPECIALLY if he claimed he was being offered $500 dollars for it -- which is what he said on HTGTH.

Bye-bye, fucker. :)

Do not post links.

THEY'RE OUTTA GET ME!!!!

Bono the ex forum member here? hmmm.

Guest JohnUlmer
Whoever leaked this has balls, I'll say that, but I told you it would happen eventually.

Yeah, BIGGER BALLS THAN YOU, and Bono is a true GN'R fan whereas you're a slimy fucker whose sole intent all along was to gain more songs and money for yourself.

:fuckyou:

Whoever leaked this has balls, I'll say that, but I told you it would happen eventually.

Yeah, BIGGER BALLS THAN YOU, and Bono is a true GN'R fan whereas you're a slimy fucker whose sole intent all along was to gain more songs and money for yourself.

:fuckyou:

$500 for a fuckin song ??? :fuckyou:

Guest JohnUlmer
The leak was not Bono's idea. Dave just went wild with it...

Whose idea was it?

How many people was it sent to?