• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

this is gettin fucked up :(

but did you like the song ?

It's a great melody. I think a studio version will be excellent. It's very Queen-ish. The vocals are just like Mercury at certain points. And it reminds me a bit (with the lyrics) of It's a Beautiful Day.

Do not post links.

Pass them privately if you must.

They are taking action this time. We are being watched.

THEY'RE OUTTA GET ME!!!!

huahuhauhuahuhauhuahuhuaa LOL .

FUNNY SHIT ! HEY MERC FUCK YOU DUDE !!!

lol... :unsure:

Guest JohnUlmer
I hope you people understand why this was leaked. Someone who was bartering CITR for trade obviously obtained another track or determined no more existed.

No. It was leaked by a true GN'R fan who was pissed at the harboring of all the "traders" and wanted it leaked.

Do not post links.

fuck those fuckers.. feel free to give them my home address.. I will put the web address on my cock, and tell them to suck it. I am not scared of these fuckers.

Do not post links.

What actions exactly can they take? I mean one way or another we're all getting this leak. they can't stop what's going on right now. Not just here but everywhere

Over PM or in a thread. what diference does it make?

i don't understand the management logic

Do not post links.

What actions exactly can they take? I mean one way or another we're all getting this leak. they can't stop what's going on right now. Not just here but everywhere

Over PM or in a thread. what diference does it make?

i don't understand the management logic

If a link stays up in the forum they'll send a C&D letter to the maintainers and if that doesn't get the link removed they'll take legal action.

If no link is posted but people share the songs via private messages they can look the other way and not feel like they're not doing their jobs. :P

I could totally kick Merck's ass. :laugh:

hahahahaha, "i could totally kick Merck's ass."

i've never thought he was an "enemy" of any kind, though? truthfully, what has he done wrong? nothing at all.

You could argue that he works for Axl and acts as a mouthpiece... similar to Chrissy or Pauly for Tony, right? HELL haha maybe you could even say that Merck is Axl's Silvio!

(btw, i better have at least one response to this post- and I have a feeling if it will be from anyone, it would be Captain Santana..... MARCH 12th!)

So the idea is to take legal action against the fans who have stood by you and waited 10+ years for something that was becoming rock and roll myth before these leaks? Lets not even get into all the people who had tickets for the 02 tour who were let down.

How about sending thank you letters for getting your name back out into the spotlight a little bit?

So the idea is to take legal action against the fans who have stood by you and waited 10+ years for something that was becoming rock and roll myth before these leaks? Lets not even get into all the people who had tickets for the 02 tour who were let down.

How about sending thank you letters for getting your name back out into the spotlight a little bit?

Yeah,

No shit. Fuck Merck or any of the guys who want to stop these leaks. As far as I am concerned the person who had the balls to smuggle this shit out should get a metal. I still want to obtain more unreleased tracks, lol at anyone thinking management can stop this.

go fuck yourself :)

Axl doesn't owe you a goddamn thing