DO NOT POST LINKS

Guest JohnUlmer

GOAB could not give a flying fuck who is watching, im beyond the petty reach of ass clowns...... come get me bitches, GOAB is ready for you :rofl-lol: .

On a serious note i honestly don't fear the thought of people watching me.... idle threats from people who lost control of this monster a long time ago.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All we know so far is that when the people get caught, there will be a serious ass raping in the process once this is through.

(I hope no one takes this literally and claims they posted the Demos).

:P

I think they are going crazy the closer the dates approach thats all.

So the idea is to take legal action against the fans who have stood by you and waited 10+ years for something that was becoming rock and roll myth before these leaks? Lets not even get into all the people who had tickets for the 02 tour who were let down.

How about sending thank you letters for getting your name back out into the spotlight a little bit?

go fuck yourself :)

Axl doesn't owe you a goddamn thing

I agree, to an extent, Axl doesn't owe the fans anything. HOWEVER - I would like an explanation as to why I had to duck flying chairs in Philadephia back in 2002 when the band didn't show up after I had already bought three t-shirts at the gig and after I had spent money on a hotel room. Give me an explanation for that at least, and I'll be happy!

...yeah it´s always a good idea to start suing fans for liking their music so much their going nuts over leaked demos. GNR and everyone who supports these actions can fukk right off if it happens! I really don´t understand how some people can cheer for stuff liek this?

Edited by Lukin

A lot of this forum are under 16. What exactly are they going to do? :rolleyes:

They know and we know that the only way to stop all of this is by giving a fucking statement.

Do not post links.

Pass them privately if you must.

They are taking action this time. We are being watched.

Oh no! im afraid!!!!!

What stupid thing... I confess im sharing all the leaked songs with all my friends... So what? Who cares?

Do not post links.

Oh no! im afraid!!!!!

What stupid thing... I confess im sharing all the leaked songs with all my friends... So what? Who cares?

They do. They might bomb Venezuela :o:drevil:

Guest JohnUlmer

So the idea is to take legal action against the fans who have stood by you and waited 10+ years for something that was becoming rock and roll myth before these leaks? Lets not even get into all the people who had tickets for the 02 tour who were let down.

How about sending thank you letters for getting your name back out into the spotlight a little bit?

Yeah,

No shit. Fuck Merck or any of the guys who want to stop these leaks. As far as I am concerned the person who had the balls to smuggle this shit out should get a metal. I still want to obtain more unreleased tracks, lol at anyone thinking management can stop this.

Now you're changing your story. Last night you said you didn't want them to leak yet and that whoever leaked it was "stupid." You also said it was dangerous. Now you claim you're happy they are leaking and acting completely different.

Firstly this is really dumb, its rather easy these days to leak tracks while being untraceable (in a legal sense at least).

If the person who leaked these didn't protect themselves they are idiots. Otherwise continue as you were and ignore this topic.

There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We can reduce the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits.

:drevil:

Guest JohnUlmer
Firstly this is really dumb, its rather easy these days to leak tracks while being untraceable (in a legal sense at least).

If the person who leaked these didn't protect themselves they are idiots. Otherwise continue as you were and ignore this topic.

That's not the point. They're monitoring the forums to FIND these leakers. They want to stop them before more get out.

you can't get in trouble for downloading them, right? Only for hosting them?

Because it would certainly be crazy that Axl might want to ruin the most loyal fans he has.

I have not hosted links and do not plan to.

I'm just an innocent teen kid that loves a sort-of dead, but coming back band that I was too young to really experience, who plans on buying every single release this band puts out in the future, as he has in the past.

I don't like this legal game crap. I'm getting scared.

Guest JohnUlmer

Because it would certainly be crazy that Axl might want to ruin the most loyal fans he has.

I'm just an innocent teen kid that loves a sort-of dead, but coming back band that I was too young to really experience, who plans on buying every single release this band puts out in the future, as he has in the past.

I doubt they're going to "get" everyone, but they're trying to find who's leaking these things, and if you post links and start sending them to loads of people they are more liable to spot you and perhaps think you have something to do with it.

I doubt they're going to "get" everyone, but they're trying to find who's leaking these things, and if you post links and start sending them to loads of people they are more liable to spot you and perhaps think you have something to do with it.

I have not posted or hosted links. I hope I'm ok. If I was a big rock star, I'd be like, "Oh, well, it leaked. That's not good. I hope no more get out. We should stop that from happening, but it's a lost cause with the ones that are out. But whatever. They are just songs. It's so nice that people get excited about them and I can provide some happiness. I'm glad they dig music. It's always cool to hear good new rock. Let's just stop future leaks." I would NOT play some sicko game teasing people about how they have been caught and will be ruined. I would not pick on individuals. Christ sakes, they are just innocent average joes.

John,Who exactly is watching?

To whoever it be,these songs are too good at these early stages. Final product will piss in the face of anything out there today(mainstream)

I can't really say, dude...the info was given to me in confidentiality and I promised I wouldn't say how I got it or the specifics...suffice to say, management is monitoring the forums. They plan to cut down this time, if you know what I mean.

I got this from a reliable source -- don't kill the messenger.

Why doesnt someone just say "black person Please" to management and dare them to take them to court? Give me a break already. Posting a link to a website or file is a lot different than actively handing it out to people, or charging for it!

black person PLEASE..... SUE ME IF YA WANT

I DINT DO NOTHING WRONG

go fuck yourself :)

Axl doesn't owe you a goddamn thing

:fuckyou:

Do not post links.

Respectfully, links without hosting won't hold up in a court of law as far as anyone being directly liable for any illegal activity. If by chance they waste time pursuing it, they would have to try to nail the person posting, not the message board. But that's not going to happen. They wouldn't be so stupid to waste time, money and resources chasing the first ammendment when their time could be better spent going after those who are knowingly hosting the sources.

Just my opinion. If they had the time and resources to chase this shit down to that level of detail, they wouldn't be offering multiple warnings to even the people hosting this shit, which has been the case in every instance thus far.