DO NOT POST LINKS

Guest JohnUlmer

So they are going to take action on posters who post the links now? Has this happened yet?

Fuck GNR and there brain dead management. You have fans that have been waiting over 10 fucking years for this. AXL has fucked over his fans left and right, and they still come back asking for more. Now they want to go the Metallica route and take legal action over some demos? Fuck AXL and Merck and Sanctuary. They are lucky they even have fans in the first place after all this bullshit.

By the time this album comes out, I will probably be collecting social security! If tracks come up, then I will download them. Fuck you if you think it's wrong. Release the fucking album already. What do you have to lose, when you have already alienated most of your fanbase. Pricks.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So they are going to take action on posters who post the links now? Has this happened yet?

Fuck GNR and there brain dead management. You have fans that have been waiting over 10 fucking years for this. AXL has fucked over his fans left and right, and they still come back asking for more. Now they want to go the Metallica route and take legal action over some demos? Fuck AXL and Merck and Sanctuary. They are lucky they even have fans in the first place after all this bullshit.

By the time this album comes out, I will probably be collecting social security! If tracks come up, then I will download them. Fuck you if you think it's wrong. Release the fucking album already. What do you have to lose, when you have already alienated most of your fanbase. Pricks.

take some Crylenol you fucka

Reading this thread and other like it, I don't know who I find more embarassing - the GNR brain trust or some its fanbase.

On the one hand, you have a GNR operation in dire straits for publicity and positive news working as hard as they can to quash it.

But then again, you have some of the most patient and loyal fans in rock waiting for something , ANYTHING, to show signs of hope and then bitching when that hope surfaces.

Come on they are completly powerless three tracks are leaked they are on ebay and being emailed aound the world they can stop you from psting links by banning you or whatever but it is to late to stop any of it they are even selling as mini c.ds on ebay. I do feel kinda sorry for them though!!

rock on rockers rock3

Guest JohnUlmer

Do not post links.

Pass them privately if you must.

They are taking action this time. We are being watched.

You've been watched for a long time actually...you'd be surprised.

Did you know some people actually read this forum and report to Axl? :heart:

For example, whan Axl is pissed of by one of you, he asks for a report, meaning all the info available on a poster.

You think I'm joking? Well...

And how do you know this?

Do not post links.

Pass them privately if you must.

They are taking action this time. We are being watched.

You've been watched for a long time actually...you'd be surprised.

Did you know some people actually read this forum and report to Axl? :heart:

For example, whan Axl is pissed of by one of you, he asks for a report, meaning all the info available on a poster.

You think I'm joking? Well...

And how do you know this?

Just a hunch, but I think he was joking ;)