Why the leaks came now and not 2 years ago

Guest Apollo

True, but some of these tracks may have been copied while in mastering.

"Better" could have been.

I think CITR is from 1999.

Username mentioned some ID Tag thing that mentioned 2001. I'm going with that. Was in German as well, hmmm....

Monty

Edited by BLSMonty

I cannot express how happy I am with these new songs. Absolutely love them all.

It's the opposite for me.

I liked them when I first heard them, but after a week, I was pretty much disappointed.

Whoever thinks Chinese Democracy will have the same impact as AFD or UYIs are seriously disillusioned.

As a GNR fan, I wouldn't mind listening to them, but I wouldn't say the same for everybody else.

gotta echo you here on this one.

guess we won't be going back to teh sunset strip where the real GNR concept and sound originated from. I'm sure there will be some good rockers on the album... stuff that doesnt sound like overproduced crap. I do like the stuff but some how I am completely underwhelmed by the sound at this time. I mean I'm sure its innovative and even original but.....come on after 10 years? Granted there will never be another AFD but is this the sound thats going to reclaim rock from the dismal bullshit thats put out there today???

I cannot express how happy I am with these new songs. Absolutely love them all.

It's the opposite for me.

I liked them when I first heard them, but after a week, I was pretty much disappointed.

Whoever thinks Chinese Democracy will have the same impact as AFD or UYIs are seriously disillusioned.

As a GNR fan, I wouldn't mind listening to them, but I wouldn't say the same for everybody else.

gotta echo you here on this one.

guess we won't be going back to teh sunset strip where the real GNR concept and sound originated from. I'm sure there will be some good rockers on the album... stuff that doesnt sound like overproduced crap. I do like the stuff but some how I am completely underwhelmed by the sound at this time. I mean I'm sure its innovative and even original but.....come on after 10 years? Granted there will never be another AFD but is this the sound thats going to reclaim rock from the dismal bullshit thats put out there today???

Why does everyone keep mentioning AFD? That's 20 years ago ppl. This is a new band with a new sound.

You're RIGHT.

Timing was everything here... I ALWAYS KNEW that the album would come only when it was the perfect time... haha just like the second coming of Christ. But seriously, it's like we're dealing with paternalistic deception here... or.. some term i learned in my comm ethics class..........

I think we are all ready now... 2006 just feels like the perfect year... i don't know really how to describe it.. something about this year seems to be just, "right."