What we need now on Chinese D are slower songs too

Kaneda

From the songs we've heard so far, Chinese D is exactly what people that have heard the material over the years described; GNR on steriods, it's classic Axl but a lot heavier. When we all were stuck listening to The Blues and Madagascar for years, we all worried about Axl's ability to still rock out. Now those fears have been silenced for good. The only remaining piece to this puzzle will be a few slow ballad songs that have more piano and acoustic guitar work, sort of like a Patience, Don't Cry or November Rain. I think the song This I Love will be on of those songs. I like the heavy, beefed up GNR sound, but I also want a relaxing song that mostly features Axl's abilities.

I am starting to put this album together in my head, and it's going to be huge. There aren't going to be any weak links this time around. Even Appetite had some filler songs, but this time, Axl is going to really deliver his must buttoned up album ever.

I hope every other band in 2006 is ready to get there ass kicked again! Only Axl Rose could disappear for so long and come back with a legitimate shot at the title. We'll see, but it's starting to look good for once!

I remember thet one month before AFD was released all the songs were leaked into the internet. And it was all WAV files and my connection was 28.800 bps. so i had to wait it to hit the stores...

Am I the only one baffled by this statement??? :huh:

Back on topic, Guns N Roses are a Rock N Roll band, so I think CD should be dominated by the harder rockin songs, but if Axl can produce one mroe power ballad epic, or even an acoustic thing like Patience, then CD can only get better :)

Grimo.

I remember thet one month before AFD was released all the songs were leaked into the internet. And it was all WAV files and my connection was 28.800 bps. so i had to wait it to hit the stores...

you had internet in 1987? :blink:

good ol' days

old_computer.JPG

good ol' days

old_computer.JPG

lmfao :rofl-lol:

good ol' days

old_computer.JPG

lmfao :rofl-lol:

if it was .wav's you would have needed at least a 500mb hard drive, in 1987? hahah.

Ah, internet 1987? Not really. It was such a vague thing back then used primarily by computer experts, engineers, scientists, and librarians. The World Wide Web didn't hit until about 89-90 and the first graphic browser, Masaic, hit about 93.

I do however remember when my Dad downloaded the Beatles White album before it hit stores.

good ol' days

old_computer.JPG

Yes it was....and I'm born 1992 ;)

Bowie was using email in 1983 on the serious moonlight tour.... it's true I swear!

Not sure what this has to do with owt, but most of this thread has shite all to do with GnR so that's my contribution.

LP