With all the talk about the Da Vinci Code and movie Sountracks...

decemberbullets

Why hasnt anyone mentioned the upcoming movie "Chapter 27"? I mean, its only a movie about Mark David Chapman afterall...

That's a bit of a stretch. What are you saying? - :blink:

Im saying a song like Catcher in the Rye would probably fit fairly well in a film about Mark David Chapman

Guest JohnUlmer

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0488988/

I think it would really tie into the movie. Even the lyrics, including the end, where it goes something like, "All alone with the girl." The movie is primarily about Chapman (Jared Leto) and some girl played by Lindsay Lohan.

This isn't even substantial enough to be a "rumor"...I'm just discussing the possibility and fact that it would tie in nicely to the film.

Why hasnt anyone mentioned the upcoming movie "Chapter 27"? I mean, its only a movie about Mark David Chapman afterall...

Im saying a song like Catcher in the Rye would probably fit fairly well in a film about Mark David Chapman

No I understand that but I just - Sorry - Nevermind. - :blink:

Was it something I said?

Was it something I said?

Not at all sorry. LOL! - :)

Why hasnt anyone mentioned the upcoming movie "Chapter 27"? I mean, its only a movie about afterall...

Don't even mention that assholes name..

-Kickingthehabit

Oh come on grow up. Nobody is trying to glamorize him. Its history for Christ's sake. Mark David Chapman is a very disturbed man who killed John Lennon and was obsessed with John Lennon and the Catcher in the Rye. It happened. Mentioning the incident and his name is in no way advocating what he did.

Why hasnt anyone mentioned the upcoming movie "Chapter 27"? I mean, its only a movie about afterall...

-Kickingthehabit

Oh come on grow up. Nobody is trying to glamorize him. Its history for Christ's sake. Mark David Chapman is a very disturbed man who killed John Lennon and was obsessed with John Lennon and the Catcher in the Rye. It happened. Mentioning the incident and his name is in no way advocating what he did.

It doesn't change the fact that he's a worthless piece of shit..

The film's production was also announced right around the anniversary of Lennon's death..

I suppose those who admired John would have appreciated a little more respect..

Oh, and Lindsay Lohan is co-starring..

-Kickingthehabit

-Kickingthehabit

It doesn't change the fact that he's a worthless piece of shit..

The film's production was also announced right around the anniversary of Lennon's death..

I suppose those who admired John would have appreciated a little more respect..

Oh, and Lindsay Lohan is co-starring..

-Kickingthehabit

If it's a non biased look at his life and the murder, I really dont have a problem with a movie being made. There is so much that nobody knows about what happened. I dont want it to be some overly sympathetic movie like "Monster" or something like that, but I would be interested in seeing it if it was fairly neutral.