Chris Pittman Appreciation here

Axls_Disillusion

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Adventures of Chris Pitman Part 1.

One day when Chris was riding his Horse in downtown LA. He bore witness to a robbery.

Two armed men with masks on wearing Velvet Revolver T-shirts were robbing a small store.

Chris galloped towards the two masked assailants and shouted ‘Hey’. They turned, and pointed pistols towards Chris warning him to back off or they would shoot. Chris pulled the horse to a safe distance and watched the men (or at least he assumed they were men, one had a very bushy haircut) jump into a Mustang and drive off. Without thinking Chris set off after them on his horse, they were speeding ahead over taking traffic but Chris was still able to keep relatively close behind.

The car turned onto the freeway, Chris in a quick move leapt from his horse into an open air Porsche. He shoved the braid headed driver out of the car and took control. Chris put the foot down and set off after the assailants. He could see them dodging in and out of traffic ahead of him. Suddenly they took a slip road down towards the chemical waste factory. Chris sped after them in his Porsche. The robbers brought their car to a stop outside the factory and darted inside. Chris halted his Porsche behind the Mustang. As he left the car he noticed a shotgun concealed in the back seat he grabbed it and called the Police. The operator assured him the Police were on their way. So Chris ran inside the factory bearing the shotgun.

It was very dark inside the factory. Chris could smell horrible chemical scents. He had to be careful in firing a gun here. Any poor shot could results in a huge explosion. Chris tiptoed through steamy corridors lined with pipes from ceiling to floor, listening for sounds from the robbers. All of a sudden a gun shot split the air. Instinctively Chris dived to the ground covering his head. After a moment he looked up and fired the shotgun in the general direction of where the shot had originated. Chris decided that from this moment forth he would have to creep his way through so not to put himself at risk of being shot at again.

Chris emerged in a large room filled with bubbling baths of horrible green looking slime. He made a mental note to try and avoid being plunged into one of those. Ahead he could the two robbers now unmasked crouching over a bag, clearly containing whatever they managed to steal. Chris decided the time for action was appropriate ‘Ok stand up slowly and put your hands on your head’ shouted Chris. They heard him but instead of obeying they turned and fired at him. Chris dived out of the way straight into a pot of green ooze. The robbers laughed hysterically.

Chris pulled himself out of the pot gasping for breath and feeling extremely ill. He rolled over and saw the robbers walking slowly towards him…

By W. Axl Kev

Uhhh...... Something positive about Pitman?.... Hmm, well,

In Rio He was dressed like a cross between a gimp and a member of the Village people which made me laugh a lot, Give him an Oscar for comedy, will that do.....?

Hmmm, we had a Pitman appreciation thread before. Oh wait, that wasn't you. :rolleyes:

That was one of mine! rock3

Eventually I asked the length between Pitman's wrist and elbow for a school project and got warned. All in the name of Rock! rock1

Hit me with some Pitman!

Who would win in a fight, Chris Pittman or God?

How old are you? 6, 7 or 8??

I'll be nine in April, captain maturity.

No wonder you are so immature.. Not surprised if 9 year old child ask that question

Well, you're the one who structures a sentence like a nine year old child.

Hmmm, we had a Pitman appreciation thread before. Oh wait, that wasn't you. :rolleyes:

Eventually I asked the length between Pitman's wrist and elbow for a school project and got warned. All in the name of Rock! rock1

Hit me with some Pitman!

we NEED part 2 hombre rock3

Hit me with some Pitman!

we NEED part 2 hombre rock3

A release date for that is harder to get than Part 2 of the Adventures of Chris Pitman.