To the dissers

lawrence

i cant beleive how many members are dissing axl & these new songs

i say FUCK YOU to these members :anger::fuckyou::anger:

i for one expected this album to be overhyped nonsense'

but what ive heard so far i'm very impressed with these tunes

i also get a buzz when i listen to them'(without drugs)

you can never please everyone' but this shit i'm reading is pissing me off'members say they are dissapointed with the songs' well i aint' everyone is entitled to there own opinion' but i feel a bandwagon rolling at this forum

if you aint happy fuck off' no one is making you stay here'

rant over

av9563dc.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you when you say that axl cant please everyone and I really like the new songs, but you have to keep this in your mind: everyone can have an opinion...

you can never please everyone' but this shit i'm reading is pissing me off'members say they are dissapointed with the songs' well i aint' everyone is entitled to there own opinion' but i feel a bandwagon rolling at this forum

rant over

av9563dc.jpg

And I say fuck you to the likes of you and Kaneda.

You guys spent the last years just dissing the album, remember?

People are just expressing their opinion, just like you were back then.

So, at least, shut the fuck up.

fuck you back' you were played sucker' :fuckyou:

i also said everyone has an opinion' thanks for sharing yours :monkey:

are you the same bach who backstabbed me?

Oh stop the brainless comments for crying out loud. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

read the 1st post i made before you flood us with your brainless comments :monkey:

Edited by lawrence

rant over

av9563dc.jpg

what has "being not happy with the new stuff" to do with staying at the forum or not?

I myself like the new songs besides CITR. But it would never "piss me off" if anyone doesn't agree with me on an internet forum...

rant over

av9563dc.jpg

:sleeper: Lawrence you have more moodswings than women when going through Menopause. This post looks more like an excuse to swear as much as you can, instead of respecting people's opinions. Most people have loved the demos. Are you sure you're not on drugs right now?

rant over

av9563dc.jpg

Fuck yeah! rock3

You claim your rant is over, yet continue to display that you still have some, more like quite a bit of, sand in your vagina.

You've voiced your opinion, now let it go. You're not going to change people's minds through your profanity and poor grammar skills.

CW

to all the people who wont shut the fuck up about being allowed to have an opinion..... just shut the fuck up.

its quite clear to lawrence and everyone.

there is nothing wrong with not liking the songs.

if they dont float your boat too bad.

no ones ranting about that.

what hes ranting about is when these fuckers keep goin on about his shit:

"these songs suck ass!!!! Bov Jovi is better! 13 years for nothing, FU axl you stupid shit you suck"

its that kind of shit we dont need and those members should fuck the hell off.

well i think ive made things clear

Guest PULPY

av9563dc.jpg

Huh. :huh:

I thought you were gonna say something, but then you just proved that you are as bad as the people you hate. If everyone can have their opinions then what's the problem. That's not the issue, you're not being a 'loyal Axl fan' just defending him, because you wouldn't have 'expected' this album to be 'overhyped nonsense'. So you're not being like that, you're just denying people their music tastes.

Oh stop the brainless comments for crying out loud. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

read the 1st post i made before you flood us with your brainless comments :monkey:

I have read it and I think it's incredibly short sighted. I agree that some people bash these songs in an unfounded way. Or that they don't like them because their expectations were too high. But still people are allowed not to like them. And in a thread discussing the song the're allowed to say so. I'd prefer it if they'd say why, but ok. And a "fuck the bashers" thread doesn't help anybody. Like I said...people ARE allowed to say they don't like it. It's taste. As long as it's founded. If it's not founded...ignore it. But this is just way too pointless. And you miss your own goal with it.

I totally agree with Username. People are allowed to have their own opinion (at least in the country where I live) . Forums like this are ment to express these opinions and disguss these with other members. For gods sake the name of the section is called "Discussion & News".

If everybody had the same opinion the world would be dead boring (but on the other hand Slash would still be in GNR).

mr.Q

It had nothing to deal with expect AFD 2, but GnR has created a sound with AFD, Lies and UYI. This sounds really different. Some people like it and some people not, you have to respect that.

When I first heard it I really didn't reconize GnR in it but i like it it's something different, but that doesn't matter. AFD was back in de late 80's now we're in 2006, there are more facillities to make a brand new rock song. Everybody has their own opinion.

Edited by Pronk

the dissers are simple minded. the songs are to different for them..fuck them axl is moving forward..in a great way. rock2

lol, I totally agree with you

Not having the same taste of music than you makes a person simple minded? Great.