Guns n Roses Managment contacted metal sludge

usjc001

http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=51936

I thought that Merck postings on their gossip board were a fake...guess not.

I sent a pm to the merck mercudias on their gossip board. Told him i thought he was a fake and if he was real why not contact the site admin at metal sludge.

He called my bluff..and freakin did it.

Wow.

http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=51936

from one of the posters there:

"What, he's gonna say he's losing money by leaks?

What about all the fans who lost ticket money, gas money, parking money, t-shirt money, food money, beer money, by going to shows that his lazy ass couldn't even be bothered to show up at? I think the Axl Rose Sympathy Meter is registering at about zero at this point."

the "Merck" on that site is a fake. he said a lot of stupid stuff (and I do mean stupid) on the gossip forums that indicate that its just some retard faking as Merck.

Merck confirmed on mygnr.com that the poster on Metal Sludge going under the pseudonym "Merck Mecuriadis" is indeed an imposter.

however, it does look like G'n'R management has contacted Sludge due to its continuing hosting of the leaked tracks.

For those of you who don't know, Stevie Rachelle is the former frontman of the 80s rock group "Tuff" and is an administrator on Sludge.

Edited by Madagascar88

the "Merck" on that site is a fake. he said a lot of stupid stuff (and I do mean stupid) on the gossip forums that indicate that its just some retard faking as Merck.

Merck confirmed on mygnr.com that the poster on Metal Sludge going under the pseudonym "Merck Mecuriadis" is indeed an imposter.

He did this here? Where?

I don't even know what the point is anymore for them to try to have this stuff removed.Once it leaked it spread like wildfire and it has been out there so long that anyone can hear it from any number of places....The removal tactics are pointless now -if they really want to not lose money,then they should release the record before the whole thing leaks and people with a passing interest download the whole thing instead of buying it.... :rolleyes:<_<