North American dates

rwm172

Before RIR3 they played a couple shows at HOB in Vegas, any chance they will do that again before the festivals? Should we expect a North American tour in the fall like last time around. I can't wait to see gunners again!! rock1 rock1

North American dates, Will their be "warm up" shows again

"...will THERE be..." :book:

I'd say there might be one or two, but it's not like last time since they can't play a special date like New Year Day/Eve. Well, maybe St Patrick's day?

Edited by anarchy

Will there even be a North American leg?

Seeing how Axl was sporting the leafs jersey, might I suggest Toronto??? I think Toronto was the first large-venue sell-out of the 2002 tour. I know Axl likes Canadian women, so who knows...

Cheers,

Andrew

I hope they will play a warm up gig BEFORE they start over in Europe. You never know with Axl.

I'd like to see him/them play a couple of shows in Los Angeles, small venues. But who knows what he'll do.

Will there even be a North American leg?

Seeing how Axl was sporting the leafs jersey, might I suggest Toronto??? I think Toronto was the first large-venue sell-out of the 2002 tour. I know Axl likes Canadian women, so who knows...

Cheers,

Andrew

PLEAAASSSEEE let that be true! They were incredible in Toronto in 2002! :D

Maybe the Dizzy Reed show in Hartford, CT will be a warm up for Dizzy and Fortus. NYC is only right around the corner so Fortus can arrive seeing Dizzy is appearing in Hartford as "playing Guns N' Roses" and as "a tribute to Guns N' Roses." Hmmm...