Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Doghan

This week on the New Zealand's most popular nationally sindicated rock station. They have this thing where New Zealanders vote for their favourite rock songs each year. It took 2 weeks to get to number 1 as they play all 1000 songs. Any way, November Rain got number 1! They had Slash and our Prime Minister(wierd!) introduce it. Slash talked a little about it too.

Oh yeah, SCOM got 7th.

This week on the New Zealand's most popular nationally sindicated rock station. They have this thing where New Zealanders vote for their favourite rock songs each year. It took 2 weeks to get to number 1 as they play all 1000 songs. Any way, November Rain got number 1! They had Slash and our Prime Minister(wierd!) introduce it. Slash talked a little about it too.

Oh yeah, SCOM got 7th.

wow now we have 2 kiwi's on the forums look out! :P, thats some good news !.

7. Guns n Roses- Sweet Child of Mine

About Axel's wife of only a few days, the famous Don Every (of the Every Brothers) daughter Erin, whom he was married to for just one month. The first gunners song to chart almost 20 years ago. At the beginning Slash hated the guitar riff he came up with for the song.

lol Axel

Another Kiwi here also!

Who would have thought we'd hear Helen Clark (NZ PM) introducing GNR. Fuckin classic.

Kia Ora.

Yeah, to think she would take time out from running the country to introduce GNR!

Another Kiwi here also!

Who would have thought we'd hear Helen Clark (NZ PM) introducing GNR. Fuckin classic.

Kia Ora.

i'm australian and i can't stand that helen clark, what were you thinking?>.

:rofl-lol: this comes from someone who worships Don Howard?

I voted for Helen Clarke because she abolished the interest on student loans. Mines probably going to be about $30,000 so thats great.

Its as scary as Johnny Howard wearing leather pants and singing Paradise City. Or so my mate Fred from down the road says happened one night when he was hanging with dubbya at his texas ranch.. Then Dubbya sang Locomotion in kylies hot pants.. talk about WMD's