Elton john v Billy joel

Nightrain_Kid

So who does everyone prefer? i got hold of billy joels greatest hits today and its pretty good after a few listens but as i prefer eltons voice, piano playing and songs im gonna vote elton

oh and am i the only one who doesnt know how to do a fucking poll? why did they change it, silly fuckers!

Edited by Nightrain_Kid

I don't like Elton John songs that much, but I tend to like Joel songs more. Plus the fact that Elton doesn't write the lyrics to a majority of his songs, makes me like Joel more.

Piano Man is a great song also. Perfect bar song. Admitily though, John is better live than Joel.

Yup, good old uncle Elt. Just listened to the 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road' album actually, great stuff. D'ya like this one Nightrain Kid?

Only heard it once round a friends and its bloody brilliant, next album im gonna purchase

Yeah it is an amazing one.

Him and Bernie Taupin were a force to be reckoned with

Guest PULPY

Elton all the way, their musci is very different so you can't really compare. Billy Joel is great and does some good songs. But he can't really recover from the music videos he made. :P

Yup, good old uncle Elt. Just listened to the 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road' album actually, great stuff. D'ya like this one Nightrain Kid?

Only heard it once round a friends and its bloody brilliant, next album im gonna purchase

Which is/are your favourite(s) you 3 guys??

Elton all the way, their musci is very different so you can't really compare. Billy Joel is great and does some good songs. But he can't really recover from the music videos he made. :P

Which is/are your favourite(s) you 3 guys??

Ive only got eltons greatest hits, the 2nd disc is a bit dodgy at times but the first disc is pure gold