slash and axl back together?

ralebava

Dont mind on my english...

But, what do you think guys about this?

If Axl would need to be mentioned everywhere, the leak songs made a part of that, what do u think about of the idea "Axl and Slash" are back together like a strategy to be mentioned more and more??

I think it would be mentioned all around the world, im not saying its true, im trying to say that we, the diehard fans would be at shock with that thing, and the old guns fans too... Everybody is going to pay attention to it...

What do u think of that? What about some pics of axl with slash to give the press something to scandalize and talk about???

Peace

Edited by ralebava

its never going to happen. for the love of god please quit making threads about this :fuckyou:

This is for slow ppl like you... Im not saying it is going to happen... Im saying that the rumours could be a strategy to get the attention of the world.... Oh my god, ppl doesnt want to read.. READ THE THREAD!

They won't do advertising together, but I'd bet anything the GNR camp is thrilled by the erroneous reports of Slash rejoining GNR. It's the best, free publicity they could ever hope for, especially at this time...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

WTF is wrong with you all people,there won't be any reunion and Axl don't give fuck about Slash so don't make these "reunions shit threat".PLEASE

Another slow mind :drevil: .... MAN im talking about a rumour strategy, why dont you try to understand my point first. I know that it never is going to happen...

Not to start an arguement or anything, but some of you act like you know what Axl and Slash are thinking, what they are doing, think you know every aspect of their lives, when in reality all you are going by is statements that were made 10 tears ago or things you read in a magazine.

As people get older their views and feelings about things change, not everything is black and white. And in no way am I suggesting anything by this. People should just sit back and enjoy the ride.

You know what the thing is? Slash could play all the shit in the leaks....Better's last solo and CITR/TWAT are all Slash's area of expertise....he'd also do a good shred in the bucket section of Better a la Paradise City outro....

yeah.. slash is just as good as bucket for these songs.. like you said, just listen to the orginal paradise city outtro.. If paradise city leaked today everyone would say that it was a bucket solo :rolleyes:

If Axl would need to be mentioned everywhere, the leak songs made a part of that, what do u think about of the idea "Axl and Slash" are back together like a strategy to be mentioned more and more??

I think it would be mentioned all around the world, im not saying its true, im trying to say that we, the diehard fans would be at shock with that thing, and the old guns fans too... Everybody is going to pay attention to it...

What do u think of that? What about some pics of axl with slash to give the press something to scandalize and talk about???

Peace

Yeah, but why advertise something that isn't true? When it comes down to the end and it isn't true, everyone will be pissed.

i was 16 when i see first time gnr on MTV... now i'm 30 and

it's from 1992, (when gnr came in my city, Torino) that i hope the original gnr will return in my city.

i'd like they return togeter.

i want the old guns n' roses!!!!!!! :)

Peace

Yeah, but why advertise something that isn't true? When it comes down to the end and it isn't true, everyone will be pissed.

Somebody said that already...second post <_< ...............read people, read :monkey:

You know what the thing is? Slash could play all the shit in the leaks....Better's last solo and CITR/TWAT are all Slash's area of expertise....he'd also do a good shred in the bucket section of Better a la Paradise City outro....

yeah.. slash is just as good as bucket for these songs.. like you said, just listen to the orginal paradise city outtro.. If paradise city leaked today everyone would say that it was a bucket solo :rolleyes:

I never said he was as good as Bucket. I said he could play what was on the leaks. Obviously not shred as fast as Buckethead, but Slash is capable of doing similar solos. This material is not a huge departure from the old music. You think the guitar work in CITR, Better's last solo and TWAT couldn't have been done by Slash? It's almost like Axl's homage to Slash's bluesy sound.....

I never said he was as good as Bucket. I said he could play what was on the leaks. Obviously not shred as fast as Buckethead, but Slash is capable of doing similar solos. This material is not a huge departure from the old music. You think the guitar work in CITR, Better's last solo and TWAT couldn't have been done by Slash? It's almost like Axl's homage to Slash's bluesy sound.....

Man the art is not on play the guitars on the leaks... Much guitarist can do that. The art is in compossing the music. Think about this: I can play IMAGINE fron Lennon on my piano, but the important thing is in compossing the music, not in playing it.