I.R.S. On Music Choice

Rockstar63081

Last night I was going through the channels on my digital cable and left it on my Music Choice Rock station to get a drink. As I was walking back I heard "Is it true, what they say of you?" and I fliped. I ran into see how they credited the song and it said "Artist ??? Song ??? Album No Info" so they left question marks and no album details so I thought it was the leak but the solo was different. It was still Bucket but it was in a different key and about 10 seconds longer. Has me thinking I.R.S. is the first single

Hmm interesting to say the least. This song is certainely making it's way around. It's a decent song to put out as a single if you ask me. Nice little chorus it has going on and of the people I let hear the new songs IRS was definetly the most popular.

What was the mix like? Was Axl still pretty unclear on the song?

Last night I was going through the channels on my digital cable and left it on my Music Choice Rock station to get a drink. As I was walking back I heard "Is it true, what they say of you?" and I fliped. I ran into see how they credited the song and it said "Artist ??? Song ??? Album No Info" so they left question marks and no album details so I thought it was the leak but the solo was different. It was still Bucket but it was in a different key and about 10 seconds longer. Has me thinking I.R.S. is the first single

What is music choice? A TV channel? Or a Radio station as i am unfamilar with it. Is it American or British?

What is music choice? A TV channel? Or a Radio station as i am unfamilar with it. Is it American or British?

A radio station on television

We´d probably know if the song was released officially or as a promo cds. So the guy probably heard what he wanted to hear... ...what we all want to hear. Wishful thinking is what I think. :P

Which channel did you hear it on? Rock, Arena rock??

I listen to the Alternative channel most of the time.

A radio station on television

American? Or British?

It's an American channel and the mix was MUCH BETTER you could hear Axl perfectly. They played it at about 10:30pm yesterday. It may have just been a cleaned up demo but I have never known Music Choice to play any leaks so thats what has me thinking it may be the first single.

It's an American channel and the mix was MUCH BETTER you could hear Axl perfectly. They played it at about 10:30pm yesterday. It may have just been a cleaned up demo but I have never known Music Choice to play any leaks so thats what has me thinking it may be the first single.

Hmm... Interesting. I wonder how they got a hold of that?

Contact the station, please :)

was it the Arena Rock channel? if not, which channel was it?

It was on the Rock station which is right before the Arena Rock one on my listings. I have e-mailed them with this messge

Last night at around 10:30PM you played a song by Guns N Roses called "I.R.S." which you billed as Artist??? Song??? Album Not Known which has only been leaked on the internet. The version you had sounded much better and seemed to be a different mix altogether. I was wondering if this was a new Single by GNR or if you played a cleaned up demo version of the song.

Lets hope they can clear this up for us.

It was on the Rock station which is right before the Arena Rock one on my listings. I have e-mailed them with this messge

Last night at around 10:30PM you played a song by Guns N Roses called "I.R.S." which you billed as Artist??? Song??? Album Not Known which has only been leaked on the internet. The version you had sounded much better and seemed to be a different mix altogether. I was wondering if this was a new Single by GNR or if you played a cleaned up demo version of the song.

Lets hope they can clear this up for us.

keep us posted.