Axl rose to discuss Chinese Democracy this sunday at 4pm

slashplay

A blabbermouth poster claims axl rose will be chatting about chinese democracy this sunday. this could be where we find out a lot more about the release dates and tracks.

the link to blabbermouth story is:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=49066

the second comment down is where the statement is.

www.insidetheedge.com is apparantly where axl will be chatting.

i know blabbermouth has some stupid and fake stories occasionally, but the guy who posted thast story is a huge gnr fan...he posts on every guns n roses story.

A blabbermouth poster claims axl rose will be chatting about chinese democracy this sunday. this could be where we find out a lot more about the release dates and tracks.

the link to blabbermouth story is:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=49066

the second comment down is where the statement is.

www.insidetheedge.com is apparantly where axl will be chatting.

i know blabbermouth has some stupid and fake stories occasionally, but the guy who posted thast story is a huge gnr fan...he posts on every guns n roses story.

What time is this in the UK?

Just emailed them now to see if they can confirm this.

Edited by coeus2k

According to their MYSPACE website, they are suppose to be playing a song Dizzy Reed composed for a movie that's coming out soon called "The Still Life". Maybe this will lead up to the Axl interview?

InsidetheEdge.com

March, 5 2006 at www.InsidetheEdge.com

Not Available, BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90211

Cost: Free - just tune in to the site above from 4-6pm PST

Guest: Joel Miller (Writer/Director/Producer of the movie, "The Still Life"). We will also be playing "The Air" which is the title track to the movie which was written by GNR keyboardist Dizzy Reed!!

The guy who posted that Axl would be interviewing is the guy most attacked on Blabbermouth, if I remember correctly. This guy T-Boner is malouco. He only says stuff like:

AXL IS GODDDDDD!!!!!!!!

F&CK THE HATERRRRRRRSSSS!!!!!

GNR IS AXLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

It could be a post about any artist, and he always chimes in to say the same stuff.

I'd guess he's probably about 14 years old and lost half his brain in a freak Tostitos dipping accident.

My apologies if this info is incorrect.

Anyways, I wouldn't get your hopes up.