Documentary on the waiting fans of GNR

Ghost_Guns

I think a documentary on the GNR fan base would be quite interesting. Focusing on why we wait, other elements as to why we always keep coming back to these forums. Our endless hope and shit. Get interviews from fans, showing them at the concerts and stuff. Would definately be something to watch...on the otherhand it could just show to the outside world how pathetic we are.....at times

I think a documentary on the GNR fan base would be quite interesting. Focusing on why we wait, other elements as to why we always keep coming back to these forums. Our endless hope and shit. Get interviews from fans, showing them at the concerts and stuff. Would definately be something to watch...on the otherhand it could just show to the outside world how pathetic we are.....at times

..really good idea...

I'd love to see it, but they would definitely focus on the negative. ie: Why do you still follow Axl after 13 years!

i think there should be a dvd from over the years of what GNR has been doing, interviews with the band members, some studio footage, some live footage, brief questions asked to fans on the street, and if theres a music video for thenew cd by the time it comes out then put that on ther to.