New Song on Digital Cable?

AtomicFlowers

I was listening to one of the music stations on digital cable last night and a song I had never heard before came on. The artist name was ???, the album name was ???, and the year released was ???. What is unusual is that question marks never happen on the music station for any song, and I about 95 percent sure of who that was singing. I wish I would have been ready to record that's all I'm saying. Anyway, I am pretty sure it was Axl, I mean you can't mistake that voice. Can anyone confirm this? I mean, they are being really hush hush if this is really going to happen this month. I have a feeling they are going to drop the bomb on us all at once. Have your recorders ready, that's all I'm saying.

Another poster mentioned hearing a new GnR song on digital cable too. Do you have Music Choice? If so, you likely heard I.R.S. It's a new song that was recently leaked, supposedly to be on Chinese Democracy. It's been around for a couple weeks now. It's absolutely crazy that it would be in on Music Choice.

Edited by Old School

Guest Matt13
Another poster mentioned hearing a new GnR song on digital cable too. Do you have Music Choice? If so, you likely heard I.R.S. It's a new song that was recently leaked, supposedly to be on Chinese Democracy. It's been around for a couple weeks now. It's absolutely crazy that it would be in on Music Choice.

NEWS FLASH: IRS was leaked last summer on the internet. 2005.

NEWS FLASH: it was leaked in April, not summer

Are you mocking me? I'm assuming they played the recently leaked IRS not that shitty fucking crap quality IRS we got last year. You know what the fuck I meant.

:fuckyou:

Edited by Old School

NEWS FLASH: it was leaked in April, not summer

:rofl-lol:

WTF is going on?

Music Choice, which is a music service found on many digital cable boxes, has been playing the recently leaked I.R.S. demo. It's odd but nothing too newsworthy.

The just played it again on Channel 411.

Apparently the channel numbers vary, my Music Choice channels are in the 900's. What channel are you listening to: Power Rock, Metal, alternative, what is it?

Edited by Old School

WTF is going on?

Music Choice, which is a music service found on many digital cable boxes, has been playing the recently leaked I.R.S. demo. It's odd but nothing too newsworthy.

The just played it again on Channel 411.

Apparently the channel numbers vary, my Music Choice channels are in the 900's. What channel are you listening to: Power Rock, Metal, alternative, what is it?

Rock.

NEWS FLASH: It showed up April 1st.

NEWS FLASH (again): And that version was in so horrible quality that no radio station in the world would play it. Whitout doubt it's the new version that was played on that show (if it was I.R.S at all)

NEWS FLASH (again): And that version was in so horrible quality that no radio station in the world would play it. Whitout doubt it's the new version that was played on that show (if it was I.R.S at all)

NEWS FLASH : as pissing contests go, this one is pretty dull. This either needs to get a whole lot funnier or stop altogether.