Dizzy to miss Hookers N Blow shows due to GN'R happenings

the tourist

I would take my guess on that they're doing some promo stuff, photos, vids etc. Cause they still got time to rehearse closer to the tour and this guys (maybe except for Axl.. :)) are what you call proffesionals. I guess they don't need to rehearse a shitload to be tight..

Taken from the website.... May clear up some speculation:

DUE TO THE CURRENT GUNS N ROSES REHEARSAL/TOUR SCHEDULE, DIZZY REED (GNR KEYBOARDIST) CAN ONLY MAKE SELECT SHOWS. PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE ALL HOOKERS N BLOW SHOWS WITH A FAMILIAR SET AND WHILE WE'LL MISS DIZZY ON THOSE CONFLICTING DATES, WE'VE ENLISTED GREAT NAMES TO FILL IN DURING HIS ABSENCE. ANY QUESTIONS, EMAIL HERE

(I obviously added the bold, underline, and size change) - But there you go....

DUE TO THE CURRENT GUNS N ROSES REHEARSAL/TOUR SCHEDULE, DIZZY REED (GNR KEYBOARDIST) CAN ONLY MAKE SELECT SHOWS. PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE ALL HOOKERS N BLOW SHOWS WITH A FAMILIAR SET AND WHILE WE'LL MISS DIZZY ON THOSE CONFLICTING DATES, WE'VE ENLISTED GREAT NAMES TO FILL IN DURING HIS ABSENCE. ANY QUESTIONS, EMAIL HERE

When you quote something it´s good to show the source for the quote. Just a tip :P

When you quote something it´s good to show the source for the quote. Just a tip :P

Youre right. 3 things - 1) the link was already metioned in the first post, 2) because of that, I figured if I just mentioned where I got it from the link already posted, it would suffice, and 3) the site is such taht when you click on the links to get to their "TOUR" area, the url doesnt change...

That being said. Heres the link (again) Hookers N Blow Website - Click on the TOURS area on the top toolbar and scroll down till about 3/25 - Youll see what I posted.

Sorry for the confusion! ;)