Who should direct the new music video?

slääsh

i vote for andrew morahan who directed dont cry, nr and estranged....but i would be also cool when the directors of black eyed peas, pink, britney spears :) would make a video with him....i mean the style is cool and futuristic...no joke :)

or martin scorsese :rofl-lol:

Edited by slääsh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea either, :blink: but I think the question would be which song would have the first video??? :drevil:

I hope Better, won't be a complicated video, can see it being very simple.......but I think TWAT and CITR and Madagascar could very well be the next Don't Cry, Novermber Rain, Estranged video trilogy rock2 :rolleyes:

I have a friend that directs music videos... he primarily works on films, but he's done several music videos in the past... Yeah, it's highly unlikely he would get the job, but I would love it if he did - god knows I'd be on the set every waking moment :D

Me......I think that I could work well with axl. And with our own x_estranged_x and Jack the ripper as co-directors.

Where I was nearly just a creative consulant with ideas and vision shared with Mr Rose.

If you look at Just a little patience sig. It was a idea based on something related to better. (without the dolphin) but Axl walking down a dark ally with the sound of "no one ever told you......." in his head.

Then when he starts singing might cut to some live fotage of that. Then go back to the urban city.

get a kinda Welcome to the Jungle feel to it. And while he walkes the street carrying a pic of his loved once. Then the mid section comes on where he screams. And in the video does so into a wall and he hit and kick it. then he sits down and cries at the photo in the solo. And you see finck playing on the wall with 50 transparency or something like that.

Just how I pictured it

I have no idea.

Where the hell do they even show video's these days?

VH1 and MuchMoreMusic.

MTV & MuchMusic are the dumbed down versions with all the reality shows designed to appeal to teenyboppers.

I should do it...I have a SONY Digital camera and I can edit it through WINDOWS Movie Maker 2 ......I work cheap....I also like Chinese Food.... so there is no other real candidate other then myself.... rock1

well....I guess there are a few.......but I could be a contender :P

I should do it...I have a SONY Digital camera and I can edit it through WINDOWS Movie Maker 2 ......I work cheap....I also like Chinese Food.... so there is no other real candidate other then myself.... rock1

well....I guess there are a few.......but I could be a contender :P

You got my vote buddy!!