if gnr tour with......

ralebava

(dont mind on my english)

Axl is getting the gnr tendence to something more electronic...

What will be your impression if Axl and Gnr decides to tour with Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Portishead or something like that? Or Depeche Mode (i´d love if it happens)

You would be happy or pissed off

(dont mind on my english)

Axl is getting the gnr tendence to something more electronic...

What will be your impression if Axl and Gnr decides to tour with Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Portishead or something like that? Or Depeche Mode (i´d love if it happens)

You would be happy or pissed off

I'd be happy. Have Roni Size or reunited Cibo Matto as opening. If Merzbow would open I'd piss myself with joy. If he had an emo band open I'd laugh at all of the pissed off rockin and rollin fans.

Edited by Jabberwocky

Judging by the leaks, the rumour of Axl getting all electronic/tecno whatever was exaggerated.

No...it means he shitcanned most of them after Oh My God was trashed by the critics and fans which is too bad because its clear he can make good songs even in that genre. I hate industrial and still loved OMG. And there are industrial/electronica elements in the new demos....

Edited by SylvesterStallone

Judging by the leaks, the rumour of Axl getting all electronic/tecno whatever was exaggerated.

No...it means he shitcanned most of them after Oh My God was trashed by the critics and fans which is too bad because its clear he can make good songs even in that genre. I hate industrial and still loved OMG. And there are industrial/electronica elements in the new demos....

No really. He's been pretty consistent. Go back and read the interview from 99 on MTV. He said then the first album would be more rock based, but there's a lot of other material the old fans would hate, and that would be released a bit later....

I have to say id be happy also if the prodigy opened just like in leeds 2002 they suprised the shit outta me they were really rockin hard full band set up and 100% energy(more thatn likely xtc influenced lol) but yeah that would be cool ,but as for the other guys the chemical brothers etc ,thats just two guys mixing music and i would not class the live show to be as energetic as the prodigy...So prodigy yes all other techno junk no!

(What will be your impression if Axl and Gnr decides to tour with Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Portishead or something like that? Or Depeche Mode (i´d love if it happens)

I wouldn't mind. These are great bands. (Better than Weezer)

Portishead is amazing, but probably too melancholy to be a GNR opening act.

Prodigy would be fine ! They rock ! rock4

Well, none of those bands could possibly be worse than CKY and Mixmaster Mike.

Never heard of CKY but Mixmaster Mike is awesome (fellow turntablist)

Really? Did you catch him during GNR's 2002 tour?

I think I'd rather watch paint dry than see him open for a band like GNR again.

Well, none of those bands could possibly be worse than CKY and Mixmaster Mike.

Never heard of CKY but Mixmaster Mike is awesome (fellow turntablist)

Really? Did you catch him during GNR's 2002 tour?

I think I'd rather watch paint dry than see him open for a band like GNR again.

Nope.

The tour was canned one day before they got to DC. I guess I just have a soft spot for Djing because I do it myself and was into Grandmaster Flash,Christian Marclay and Skinny Puppy way before I got into GNR.