if gnr tour with......

ralebava

Well The Prodigy are going to be at Download with Guns N' Roses and i'm really looking forward to seeing them live obviously nowhere near as much as GN'R. The others mentioned though i couldn't really care for but I've grown up listening to The Prodigy

Well The Prodigy are going to be at Download with Guns N' Roses and i'm really looking forward to seeing them live obviously nowhere near as much as GN'R. The others mentioned though i couldn't really care for but I've grown up listening to The Prodigy

You won't be disappointed ! :)

Thanks man B)

Thanks man B)

I saw Keith at d/l 2003 and before then I thought, oh, the guy from prodigy, must be shit, whats he doing at a rock festival anyway?

I stuck around for his set and thought it was actually fooking good. I'll be catching the prodigy this year (unless there is someone in the tents I want to see...

Anyway, on topic: I wouldnt mind if one those bands mentioned in the first post opened for GNR, id take the chance to work my way to the front of the crowd and cement my arms firmly around the railings (not literally) before the mad scramble begins.

• 2 weeks later...
That would suck. I want to see a Guns N Roses/Metallica show with VR and Audioslave opening, that would own....

Hell yeah! That would be money well spent. I'd probably skip Metallica though - They do have a few good songs but they are a wee bit too heavy for me. ;)