Guns all over the media!???

kannon21

Hey have guys noticed lot's GN'R material being played on TV and Radios??? or is Anxiety just getting to my head???? They've showed the GN"R Buhind the Music 2 times in the last 3 days, lot's of gn'r on the radio(at least in NYC) vh1 classics= lot's of GN'R Digital Radio Gn'R Fuse= GnR'.....I might be wrong but I don't remember this happening 2 months ago...... :drevil:

Guest PULPY

Hey have guys noticed lot's GN'R material being played on TV and Radios??? or is Anxiety just getting to my head???? They've showed the GN"R Buhind the Music 2 times in the last 3 days, lot's of gn'r on the radio(at least in NYC) vh1 classics= lot's of GN'R Digital Radio Gn'R Fuse= GnR'.....I might be wrong but I don't remember this happening 2 months ago...... :drevil:

Ohhh, NOW I see. Bit misleading title that!

"Guns all over" as in split up!

"Guns all over" as in media coverage!

see...

UK SUBS.

:lol: Yeah I thought that too and thought he was bein a bit paranoid.

Yes, I live in Holland, and on MTV holland they even showed the Welcome To The Jungle video.... the original... I think it's wierd they, becausethey never show it.......

I remember when the Velvet Revolver album came out, they also showed a lot of GN'R videos.......

Aside from the flurry of the leaked songs being played two weeks back, I haven't noticed an increase in the old stuff being played. Old GN'R has always gotten good airplay here in New Hampshire. Once an official new single is released, I expect most of the rock stations here to go Guns-crazy.

I know exactly what your saying.Here in Greensboro NC on my radio station there playing at least 1 GnR song an hour now.That was unheard of a month ago

Hey I'm in Greensboro too, I know what ya mean, what station are you listening to?

I know exactly what your saying.Here in Greensboro NC on my radio station there playing at least 1 GnR song an hour now.That was unheard of a month ago

Hey I'm in Greensboro too, I know what ya mean, what station are you listening to?

100.3 The Buzzard

Ohhh, NOW I see. Bit misleading title that!

"Guns all over" as in split up!

"Guns all over" as in media coverage!

see...

UK SUBS.

No, of course he didn't mean Guns N' Roses was all over - that happened 10 years ago! :rolleyes:

And its still not enough <_<

Grimo.