Axl on the Oscars tonight

brobot

Axl is doing songs that sound like Queen, sitting with Elton John and Morrisey, attending the Academy Awards, do you guys maybe think he's targeting the homosexual population so they'll all buy CD whenever it comes out.

Yeah, did you hear.

The fab5 from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy are the new band. Axl ditched the old guys. Minus Pittman.

:rofl-lol: I think he's just supporting the awareness for AiDS.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's just supporting the awareness for AiDS.

is it possible that our beloved axl has gotten the desease ? :sleeper:

man, do i love this forum, this is the only place where topics are radically changed just because of one miniscule comment

WOW cool.....The Oscars are boring to watch but, I'll watch it sense this rumor seems to be legit!

I think it's save to say that the promotion of Ch-Democracy is just starting!

Axl is showing up every where this days! :)

Indeed, he is gettin very popular again. GNR for superbowl?. LOL...

i guess this means im watching this damn show... sleep sounded too good to be true i knew it..

Just go to sleep :sleeper:

Watch Entertainment Tonight or something tommorrow. Axl will most likely be on the Worst Dressed List.

i guess this means im watching this damn show... sleep sounded too good to be true i knew it..

Just go to sleep :sleeper:

Watch Entertainment Tonight or something tommorrow. Axl will most likely be on the Worst Dressed List.

wtf ??? did i miss something ?? have they showed him ??? :question:

I wouldn't watch the Ocsars if they were paying me. Not just because they mean nothing, but I would rather not watch a room filled with pretentious, over payed morons, kissing each others asses. But I would not be surprised if Axl was there.