Axl did interview on much music?

theusualfate

Next this guy's gonna come out and say "HERE IT IS! I FOUND THE INTERVIEW!!!!"

Nothing on the net about this, the HTGTH side can't seem to find anything either, why would someone tell a BS story like this, does he figure it will pass as fact? Attention? Man, kids today.

you know thats the first time i've seen that interview, the interviewer was a dickhead :rofl-lol:, did axl know anything about basketball? :lol: good stuff.

I caught Axl in a lie!!!!!!

This was from 2001 and he's saying that this was his first basketball game.

Well, this is a review from 93.

The show was on April 13th, 1993, on a Tuesday, at the Palace of Auburn Hills. Around 8:30 Blind Melon opened and played for about an hour and a half, leaving the stage around 9:15. The crew started to put up the stage and GNR were to start at 10:00. The biggest thing that was the coolest, was that they came on early, and started around 9:50, which for GNR in Michigan is rare but awesome. The show was great and since it was part of the Skin N' Bones tour, they pulled out the couch, and did an acoustic set. There was a pizza guy, but I am not sure which person it was, I was thinking though that since Blind Melon played, that it most likely was Shannon. All of the band was in a really good mood and they were dicking around the whole night, picking on each other, and chasing one another. I have more details if you would like, from my point of view, but I was trying to be as generic as possible. Oh, one more thing. Axl told a story about how the cops in Michigan are so nice to him and the band. Reason for it, is the night before Axl was at the Pistons game, and several cops sat with him to assure his safety (one of those cops happened to be a friend of mine).

I'm telling you that's not Axl and I will never believe it was Axl unless I heard from him myself

i think the effects of what he had done to himself are wearing off, going by the 2006 pics, thank god :rofl-lol: