SCOM Tab Help?

Here is the tab

See the bit in the solo that says

17b19

17b18

How would I go about doing that? How many fingers? AHH

Thanks

17b19 means bend it up two whole notes and 17b18 means just bend it up one note i think. Im not sure how you measure how much you bend tho?.. :heart:

Suppose just by ear, or, maybe you use one finger and pinch the two strings together then bend, because then one string would bend further than the other anyway...if that makes any sense :book:

17b19 means you bend it a full step up, so that while you're fretting it and bending it on the 17th fret, the note makes the same sound you'd hear if you were fretting the 19th fret on the same string. 17b18 means that you bend the string on the 17th fret up so it sounds like that string would sound fretted on the 18th fret, it's called a half step bend. Make sense?

17b19 means you bend it a full step up, so that while you're fretting it and bending it on the 17th fret, the note makes the same sound you'd hear if you were fretting the 19th fret on the same string. 17b18 means that you bend the string on the 17th fret up so it sounds like that string would sound fretted on the 18th fret, it's called a half step bend. Make sense?

Cheeky cunt that's not what I fucking meant

Do I just use the same finger for both or what

that's abit strong, he was only helping :unsure:

and thanks kev, i didn't know that...

and all you do is use the same finger and bend it up to the note that you want, as kev just said :unsure:

that's abit strong, he was only helping :unsure:

and thanks kev, i didn't know that...

and all you do is use the same finger and bend it up to the note that you want, as kev just said :unsure:

Sorry was in a bad mood and the 'Make sense?' thing came off like an attack

And yeah thanks to both of you, maaad propz blad :unsure:

Edited by GNR'R

Here is the tab

See the bit in the solo that says

17b19

17b18

How would I go about doing that? How many fingers? AHH

Thanks

In, that particular part of the solo, you have to use two fingers to bend. Those two strings (each with different finger) have to be bent at the same time except, the lower string bends more than the upper string.

How far do u bent? well the other people have already explained that properly in the earlier post.