Will These Shows Happen?

bent-axl

i hope they play these shows that have been scheduled, but i've just got this strange feeling that within the next month we'll get a statement that " due to X reason, we regretfully have to withdraw from our scheduled shows this summer". maybe i'm just a little "gun-shy" because this has happened a couple of times before.

If these shows do get cancelled, i think it would be a knife to the throat of GnR, so to speak. Another cancelled tour could really spell disaster for Axl.

I've always been a supporter of Axl's, and will continue to be, but it seems to me that he's so worried about others tarnishing the GnR legacy that he's forgotten that he's done his fair share to help tarnish the name. Hopefully he can turn that around.

It will not be cancelled. I assure you that. Things are going as planned. 2006 is planned to be the year for gnr and it has showed well. allready in january Axl made a apperance and has done so for the few past months. And this is after 3years of silence. Coincidence...No...

Then there are leaks and severale showes are confirmed. It is happening. Smile and ride with it.

Chinese Democracy will hit the shelves this year. I can assure you that

It will not be cancelled. I assure you that. Things are going as planned. 2006 is planned to be the year for gnr and it has showed well. allready in january Axl made a apperance and has done so for the few past months. And this is after 3years of silence. Coincidence...No...

Then there are leaks and severale showes are confirmed. It is happening. Smile and ride with it.

Chinese Democracy will hit the shelves this year. I can assure you that

well, i hope you're right.

After scanning this forum everyday for news with no results for since the small I.R.S. leak I was amazed when Axl showed up at the Korn party out of the blue, now with all these appearances and leaks radio play and othe hype etc. If this tour doesn't happen barring a disaster I would be amazed. For a while I began to think CD would never surface. Now I am 93% positive I'll have it in my hot little hands by August. rock3 Look for gnr to recieve awards/ play a big event Super Bowl or Awards show (not that Rio isn't huge).

Guest RonMexico82

No shit. Do you work for Axl or something, feed his reptiles or wash his pants?

Edited by RonMexico82

There is nothing so far to suggest the album is going to be released.

The festivals look pretty safe, on the whole though. I think its pretty likely they will pull out of one or two shows, going off their past unreliability.

The bands management by Axl and Sanctuary is utter shite, as always.

Instead of pissing about with press releases about court cases no one cares about, he should be communicating with the fans. We are two months from Rio and don't know anything about the lineup, a single, album or anything. We still know absolutely nothing.

Bromle can you stop talking like you know details..caus you kinda don't and it's misleading.

I might know more then you would belive.

But that said. I can't be sure. But I am 99% positive that my sources are real and that the information is as real.

And I am actually holding stuff back. Things that hasen't allready happened. And in respect of wishes from the source. I will not confirm or denie anything at this point.

But you will get some official news soon I "belive"

Edited by Bromle

Bromle can you stop talking like you know details..caus you kinda don't and it's misleading.

But that said. I can't be sure. But I am 99% positive that my sources are real and that the information is as real.

And I am actually holding stuff back. Things that hasen't allready happened. And in respect of wishes from the source. I will not confirm or denie anything at this point.

Your still doing it!

Your still doing it!

Damn it!!!! :P

Guest RonMexico82

Yeah well I know some inside stuff about Axl too from a very reliable source but I won't post it here cos I cant prove it to you guys. Its nothing about the album though, just a habit he has when in the recording studio. Either way I am sure I would get a shitload of "thats bullshit" comments so I am staying silent.I suggest that unless others can prove their claims then they do likewise because acting like a know it all is sad and pathetic.

Anyways if these shows don't happen Axl will be doing himself or CD no favours. And if its last minute no shows then there will be trouble especially in Dublin. Lots of pissed off drunk Irishmen running amok.

I have a feelin' you're talking in that..ya know...that funny English Gent's accent???

yes, sir...I believe your words...coz your words are full of wisdom and wealth. :lol:

I have a feelin' you're talking in that..ya know...that funny English Gent's accent???

yes, sir...I believe your words...coz your words are full of wisdom and wealth. :lol:

<_<

Hey Bromle...I'm just curious, why haven't you insinuated in the past that you have some "inside information". No offense man, you usually write some very good, opinionated posts. Ive just never seen you speak up like this before.

Anyway man, I hope you're right! Peace!