Official IRS Single?

eschman

Since I called WAAF about the last rumour, I thought I'd call again. The DJ was evasive, and obviously has it! He said "I have not seen Micheal Jackson, no babies got thrown off a balcony, that's all I can say. I asked if there's a chance for it being played tonight. He said "um, well, probably not". I asked if they had to wait to be told to play it, he said "uuuuuh" and laughed. I said "c'mon man, thats not divulging anything! He responded "Well It's kind of a touchy thing since we were the first station to play it to begin with", like they were maybe in trouble since they played the leak. It sounds to me like tomorrow. It's happening tho!

At the end he said, "All I can tell ya is not tonight".

Added: Based on Merks comments I just read aftrer posting above, who knows, but why would so many stations confirm they have it? Maybe Merk doesn't want us to know now? Too weird though.

Edited by axlskAmpf

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I called WAAF about the last rumour, I thought I'd call again. The DJ was evasive, and obviously has it! He said "I have not seen Micheal Jackson, no babies got thrown off a balcony, that's all I can say. I asked if there's a chance for it being played tonight. He said "um, well, probably not". I asked if they had to wait to be told to play it, he said "uuuuuh" and laughed. I said "c'mon man, thats not divulging anything! He responded "Well It's kind of a touchy thing since we were the first station to play it to begin with", like they were maybe in trouble since they played the leak. It sounds to me like tomorrow. It's happening tho!

il be all over the internet tomorow

Edited by kaddisonmoore

I talked to the DJs in San Diego and Anchorage and both told me that they had the studio version of IRS and that it was given to them by the label. All I can say is that I know what I heard! This is FUCKIN BULLSHIT!

Added: Based on Merks comments I just read aftrer posting above, who knows, but why would so many stations confirm they have it? Maybe Merk doesn't want us to know now? Too weird though.

i still think ill be listening all day tomorow

800th post

sooo the handful of radio stations lied once again... fucking radio stations

So are we to assume a national conspiricy among random stations that people are calling in their hometowns? Such nationwide deception to once again fool GnR fans, all on the same day?

Or

Does Merk spit out "It's Bugus" because he is not supposed to, or does not want to, talk about it?

Very strange, I say call more stations. Are the posters here lying? WAAF knew what I was talking about, though he never did come out and say "I Have it", other stations did.

Edited by axlskAmpf

I talked to the DJs in San Diego and Anchorage and both told me that they had the studio version of IRS and that it was given to them by the label. All I can say is that I know what I heard! This is FUCKIN BULLSHIT!

theeere u go

The rest of you can believe what you want, but people who don't have an agenda have confirmed this in different places. For Chirissakes, I am listening to Green Day, Nickelback and Puddle of Mudd in succession on KWHL to hear a glimpse. I might just feel like Billy Joe... "My eyes feel like they're gonna bleed" except it's my ears.

Merck's response was very vague and probably for a reason. If it were just 2 or 3 stations claiming this, I'd dismiss it, but it sounds like more than that.

I agree. He only said it wouldn't be tomorrow...He said nothing that would shoot down the near future....

Robio

Just emailed my station about IRS. 10 min later they are now playing Live and Let Die. Odd thing is they said coming up next was the doors?

Next time dont post lies call this number kroq in L.A. one of the biggest radio stations

1-800-520-1067 they have the real one thats a fact am not the only one who call just because you write something we have to follow you no am not a puppet. :anger: this is for the administrator fuck you