Does any one else feel like

jimb0

We are just going to be fucked over no matter what? It doesn't matter who is lying to us but some one is.... it could be Merck, It could be Radio DJ's, it could be any one. I personally don't trust either. But in the end we are GNR fans and somebody is going to fuck aussie_axl straight up the ass like they always do... so calm down. If you don't like this board and what the mods do here, leave. No one is making you stay here, and a lot of the people that don't mind this board just don't give a shit about what you have to say.

Edited by jimb0

We are just going to be fucked over no matter what? It doesn't matter who is lying to us but some one is.... it could be Merck, It could be Radio DJ's, it could be any one. I personally don't trust either. But in the end we are GNR fans and somebody is going to fuck us straight up the ass... so calm down. If you don't like this board and what the mods do here, leave. No one is making you stay here, and a lot of the people that don't mind this board just don't give a shit about what you have to say.

They're out ta get us

the FANS are fuckin' innocent

so whoever's lying can suck me!.

hey jimbo you might like taking up the ass, but that trick stops with jimbo!.

Edited by aussie_axl

Don't let things get your hopes too high. My hopes will be high when CD is in my hands.

Exactly. Oscars, I.R.S. studio version on radio, Press release. Don't expect Anything, then you will not be dissapointed.

My guess is that we won't get CD this year and this leak and Axl's appearance and shows is just to keep profile up. My pet theory at this point is that the first wave of tunes - CD, OMG, Blues, Mad etc will be D 1. IRS leaks are on D 2 and after shows Axl will disappear again and come back next year with more leaks or a single and then finally we'll hear record in 2008. I think maybe he wants to release record but everytime he gets close Slash or someone files a law suit. That's my mad cap crazy theory for today.

My guess is that we won't get CD this year and this leak and Axl's appearance and shows is just to keep profile up. My pet theory at this point is that the first wave of tunes - CD, OMG, Blues, Mad etc will be D 1. IRS leaks are on D 2 and after shows Axl will disappear again and come back next year with more leaks or a single and then finally we'll hear record in 2008. I think maybe he wants to release record but everytime he gets close Slash or someone files a law suit. That's my mad cap crazy theory for today.

wow that would be stupid, yeah why not release it when axl has a walking stick to help him rock out!.

i think axl's primed and ready to kick some ass while taking names this year!~, tho axl has proven that i know nothing about the future plans of guns.