adnan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rock:

1. Kurt Cobain

2. Rod Stewart

You're right about Rod Stewart, but Kurt ain't overrated.

Yeah he is. Nirvana are good, but c'mon, people are calling him one of the greatest musicians of all time... Bit too much, eh?

Rock:

1. Kurt Cobain

2. Rod Stewart

You're right about Rod Stewart, but Kurt ain't overrated.

Yeah he is. Nirvana are good, but c'mon, people are calling him one of the greatest musicians of all time... Bit too much, eh?

I'd have to agree... I can't play for shit but I can pull off most Nirvana rifts.

Edited by Leigh-Rok!

Non-rock:

1. Usher

2. Mariah Carey

Rock:

1. Kurt Cobain

2. Rod Stewart

Rod was cool in The Faces... didn't like him all that much outside the Faces.

hmm... non-rock...

1. Any popular rap, hip hop, R&b or whatever the hell you want to call that crap person... of course, these aren't musicians.

2. Bach- Thanks asshole for the rules of music theory. If we actually stuck to these, there would be zero variety in music. Maybe that's why all your music sounds the fuckin' same.

3. Coldplay- I like them moderately, but come on. They aren't that great. If I hear that damn "speed of Sound" or "Clocks" (it's hard to tell the difference between the two), I'm gonna hurl.

Rock:

1. U2- Again, I like them sometimes but...

2. Metallica- Not even talking about selling out, the internet crap or whatever. The majority of their music is... meh... (talking about pre '91)

3. Boston- I used to like their songs, but since they are played on classic rock radio so much, I've grown to hate them. Ugh.

4. BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND THE FUCKIN' E STREET BAND- I know this is sacrilege since I'm from West Caldwell (right in the middle of his monster New Jersey fan base), but I hate that boring-ass E Street Band and Bruce's moaning... err... singing... especially Born to Run... when he goes completely solo it's ok.

Non-rock : Eminem

Rock : Greenday, U2

Kurt Cobain isn't overrated at all.

The fact that Kurt Cobaine is RATED whatsoever makes him overrated. That's some of the shittiest music (if you can call it that) I've ever heard.

I don't consider rap artists musicians.

Some rap artists deserve to be called musicians.

Overrated : Pink Floyd without Syd Barrett, REM ( :fuckyou: I hate this band)

I'm not saying you are necessarily one of these cases, but everbody says how bad Floyd is without Syd Barrett blah blah. I think saying that has become a cool trendy thing to do.

I for one think that the Syd Barrett Floyd sucked ass and that it is way overrated on this board. They had like one song that was good.... the others were boring as hell. Bringing David in and changing Roger to the main songwriter was the best thing that ever happened to the band. Besides getting off drugs.