Nazareth

Gnar

Like them!!! It's an order!!

Since I like Guns version of Hair of the Dog, I recently bought an old Nazareth Greatest Hits (on LP). They are ear-candy for everyone who likes old fashioned, unpretentious hard rock!!

Dan McCaffertey has got one of the best rock voices I've ever heard, and Manny Charlton is an exellent riff-carpenter.

Guest zipgunboogie

oooo i love nazareth. you have to own hair of the dog album. ''miss misery'' is an awesome hard rock song.

awesome band. and really underated.

oooo i love nazareth. you have to own hair of the dog album. ''miss misery'' is an awesome hard rock song.

awesome band. and really underated.

I somehow knew you'd like them.

I've heard from several people that HOTD is their best record, so I'm probably gonna buy it soon. :)

And yeah, they're very underrated. They were never very popular among critics. :(

Guest zipgunboogie

hey if you get HOTD and like it. also get Expect no mercy, it came out in 77 also an awsome album. it might be a bit harder too.. i think they are one of the best 70s hard rock bands of all time'.

THEY COME FROM KIRKCALDY IN SCOTLAND... WHERE I LIVE1111

ARGH111 WHY HAVE ALL YOUR POSTS LATELY BEEN WRITTEN IN CAPS?? IT'S BUGGING THE SHIT OUT OF ME111

IM TRYING TO GO THE ENTIRE NIGHT IN CAPTITALS. ITS KILLIN ME TOO BUT I MADE A BET WITH MYSELF AND IF I LOSE ILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO MYSELF7

Excellent band. My dad saw them in concert twice. Between the two of us we have Greatest hits and on vinyl Expect No Mercy and Close Enough For Rock N' Roll, which has the best Nazareth song ever on it, Telegraph.

Yes , Very cool band , I've got HOTD on tape and it's great my fav tune , underrated group IMO they have a great sound and vibe , Hell if you like AC/DC you'll like Naz , awesome vocals . All the tunes are solid .

Peace GnR Nation :shades: