Guest Apollo

a cocksucker

You say is as if it were a bad thing.

:P

Big Ups To Your Post

highfive.jpg

raisintheroof.jpg

Wow.

I just felt like doing an abortion on someone after watching those photos.

No white boy should ever do that in real life.

Only if you want to achieve the biggest or stupidest stunt in your life.

Than yes, feel free.

I think TWAT and IRS and Madagascar are better than songs like You Could Be Mine and Paradise City.

yourargumentsucksdogballs3wn.jpg

Hahaha. I couldnt have put it better myself. Thats why this places cracks me up.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is there ARE no arguements for what you like better.

It's a matter of taste. One will find one thing better, the other something else. Just quit the dumb comparisments and comment on a respectfull way towards both artists. I just can't believe some people!

How diplomatic! :P

But we like to fight cause some people take this waaaaay too serious, which is what is fun at the end of the day, hehehe. :krider:

or u sat there listened to it n genuinely didnt think it stacked up...

im sick of all the cocksuckers who knew the album was gonna be classic before they even heard one song...convincing themselves day in day out this was going to be the biggest album ever...axl wouldnt spend 13 years to create a mediocre album...this must be great..!!!they are the ones that dont listen to the songs with an open mind...

I agree with this. I have not downloaded or listened to any of the new songs. I am not going to base my opinion on Axl's misnamed new solo project until (or IF) the new album comes out. People have been touting it as great before EVER hearing a single note. That is the dumbest thing I've read here (though I admit I haven't read everything, so I'm sure someone topped it at some point).

Thinking Axl is God is ok - he's not, but you're entitled to your opinion. Thinking Slash is God is ok - he's not, but again, you're entitled to your opinion. Loving the new songs is ok, so is hating them, so is thinking they are nothing special other than good music. I just get tired of all the people saying if you don't love the new music, you're stuck in the past. It is possible that the music of the past is superior to the new music - but we don't know that yet because we haven't heard the studio versions, nor do we have any idea when we can expect to.

I will buy CD if it ever comes out and listen to it with no expectations. I did the same thing with Contraband and wasn't impressed overall - and I say that as someone who feels Slash contributed to the musical success of GnR much more than Axl ever did. Axl wrote good lyrics and was a decent singer, but his biggest contribution was always being the frontman for GnR rather than the quality of his voice or his musical talents - there's nothing wrong with that and he was great at what he did. But to label him as a musical genius is inaccurate at best. Maybe he's looking to use this album to change that and that's why it's taking forever to produce it.

Please understand that this is not a bash Axl post - I like Axl a lot and respect what he did for GnR. I am disappointed he's using the GnR name for his solo work, but money talks, but that's really my only problem with him. He's an excellent frontman who was the poster child of what a frontman was supposed to be for the biggest band in the world for 5 years (1988 - 1993). I'd say that's something to be very proud of.

or u sat there listened to it n genuinely didnt think it stacked up...

im sick of all the cocksuckers who knew the album was gonna be classic before they even heard one song...convincing themselves day in day out this was going to be the biggest album ever...axl wouldnt spend 13 years to create a mediocre album...this must be great..!!!they are the ones that dont listen to the songs with an open mind...

irs is fuckin great...fuckin pump it all the time...twat is something from bon jovi, motley crue etc something along the lines of those bands i never had much respect for...there u go man i like one song n dont like another...what does that make me..?

Well, we all have different opinions, different tastes etc..... i think irs is the weakest track out of the 4 by a mile, how fuckin boring is it listnin to that, very ordinary. TWAT is probably the best song out of the 3, brilliant. Kicks the shit out of anything on UYI, infact twat, better and CITR do.

Fuckin bon jovi, you jokin pal????

I am curious as to how on earth you can dislike these tracks if you have been a gnr fan used to listnin to UYI ? these aint afd, very few people are waitin for another afd, it aint gunna happen. This will be a wicked album im sure of that, axl is a fantastic creative musician, thats why people are sure that they will like the album. Not because theyve waited 13 years and feel they have to.

Exactly that make me curious too?? :shocked:

It takes an open mind to like UYI.. Where´s that open mind now??

Maby some are AFD fans, and not GNR fans??

Music is Music.

Either you like it or you don't. Those who hear the new music and it doesn't meet their expectations go and criticize the band and songs at forums like this one. What I don't get it why they bother? If one doesn't like the music, then why should it matter if others do?

I am curious as to how on earth you can dislike these tracks if you have been a gnr fan used to listnin to UYI ? these aint afd, very few people are waitin for another afd, it aint gunna happen. This will be a wicked album im sure of that, axl is a fantastic creative musician, thats why people are sure that they will like the album. Not because theyve waited 13 years and feel they have to.

Axl Rose is a fantastic, creative musician???? What exactly are you basing this on? My World?

How exactly are you sure this is going to be a wicked album? We can't even be sure it will ever come out much less how good it will be when released.

These are the posts that just make me laugh..."Axl is the greatest ever" and "CD rocks" and "get out of the 80s and listen to some real music" and "Axl rules, Slash drools" <------------ALL IGNORANT STATEMENTS.

Before we proclaim Axl to be the greatest thing since sliced bread, can we let him release his solo album first???

Just because some people don't like the current batch of songs doesn't automatically make them a VR fan.

And it doesn't make them less of a GNR fan.

Very very true.

Personally, I could give a fuck if you like Axl's new music or not. To me - it's your loss if you don't. Cuz I think Better, The Blues and Catcher In The Rye stand up to anything Guns N Roses have released - ever. I think TWAT and IRS and Madagascar are better than songs like You Could Be Mine and Paradise City.

:lol:

Unbelievable.... :huh:

I'm with you... some of them GNR freaks are making a sort of hype over those leaked tracks...

who can you compare those leaked tracks with this shitty quality to the 2nd best GNR song ever made (YCBM)?!?!?!

When you take over a decade to make an album, people expect something new and exciting. When you take over a decade to make an album, and continually talk about how "complex" it is and how you're going to "lead GNR fans into the 21st century of music", you better fuckin' deliver something new and exciting. When you take over a decade to make an album, you better not rip off elements of bands that came out AFTER you. If I wanted to hear something that sounded like Queen or Nine Inch Nails, I'D BUY THEIR ALBUMS.

Here's the problem with it - the original appeal of GnR, to me and millions of other people, was their musical innocence and youthful fury mixed into their songs about things that could only happen in the movies. Since that's gone, the music is terribly overproduced, generic rock with Axl's worn out voice on top.

Oh well, nice to see Axl "evolving" and not "staying in the past" like Slash. :rofl-lol: Slash just wants to stay in the 80's but Axl is like, "fuck that dude, let's go back to the 70's and try to be Queen! I'll just bring in Brian May, that'll do it!"

^^^^^^^^^ Here is an example of them "cocksucker-mullet heads" who will still bash axl no matter what..... I bet this is Slash himself! :rofl-lol:

Apollo, yer right on with this topic! :)

Wow.

I just felt like doing an abortion on someone after watching those photos.

No white boy should ever do that in real life.

Only if you want to achieve the biggest or stupidest stunt in your life.

Than yes, feel free.

highfive2tommy.jpg

When you take over a decade to make an album, people expect something new and exciting. When you take over a decade to make an album, and continually talk about how "complex" it is and how you're going to "lead GNR fans into the 21st century of music", you better fuckin' deliver something new and exciting. When you take over a decade to make an album, you better not rip off elements of bands that came out AFTER you. If I wanted to hear something that sounded like Queen or Nine Inch Nails, I'D BUY THEIR ALBUMS.

Here's the problem with it - the original appeal of GnR, to me and millions of other people, was their musical innocence and youthful fury mixed into their songs about things that could only happen in the movies. Since that's gone, the music is terribly overproduced, generic rock with Axl's worn out voice on top.

Oh well, nice to see Axl "evolving" and not "staying in the past" like Slash. :rofl-lol: Slash just wants to stay in the 80's but Axl is like, "fuck that dude, let's go back to the 70's and try to be Queen! I'll just bring in Brian May, that'll do it!"

^^^^^^^^^ Here is an example of them "cocksucker-mullet heads" who will still bash axl no matter what..... I bet this is Slash himself! :rofl-lol:

Apollo, yer right on with this topic! :)

Funeral.....speakin the truth. It's going to be a lose lose situation for Axl reguardless if he brought in pseudo clones of the original line up or the line up as it is now (whatever that may be).

Edited by Jabberwocky

Personally, I could give a fuck if you like Axl's new music or not. To me - it's your loss if you don't. Cuz I think Better, The Blues and Catcher In The Rye stand up to anything Guns N Roses have released - ever. I think TWAT and IRS and Madagascar are better than songs like You Could Be Mine and Paradise City.

I have no doubt in my mind that Axl will buried his best work (AFD) with Ch-Democracy.....maybe it will not sell as much as AFD...considering all the P2P File-sharing programs out there....but as far as Musical quality, Axl is almost there..........so far for me "Better" is better than half of AFD, it just kicks that much ass! Lyrically & musically!

It's gonna be one hell of a ride for us true GNR/Axl fans..............and a river full of tears, from mulletheads!

Edited by Funeral

It just still boggles my mind that people think better sounds anything like Linkin Park. I think that's just either A. An inflammatory statement to get our blood boiling or B. Someone who hears a computer being used and can't get past that.

Great post Apollo ;) The majority of these so called Guns N' Roses fans who are already criticising Chinese Democracy based on a few leaked demos are either very stupid or very young. Stupid because how can you judge an album based on a few leaked songs when you have no clue what so ever what songs the album will consist of FACT Young because you're hoping for a repeat of Appetite For Destruction or the Use Your Illusion albums. Axl is taking GN'R to new levels and will continue to do so. The new sound will be completely different to anything ever heard before in my opinion and the leaks which i have heard surpass anything in todays day and age of music. Now fuck off you anti Axl supporters because i'm betting come the release of Chinese Democracy you will be eating a lot of fucking humble pie you wankers :fuckyou:

Great post Apollo ;) The majority of these so called Guns N' Roses fans who are already criticising Chinese Democracy based on a few leaked demos are either very stupid or very young. Stupid because how can you judge an album based on a few leaked songs when you have no clue what so ever what songs the album will consist of FACT Young because you're hoping for a repeat of Appetite For Destruction or the Use Your Illusion albums. Axl is taking GN'R to new levels and will continue to do so. The new sound will be completely different to anything ever heard before in my opinion and the leaks which i have heard surpass anything in todays day and age of music. Now fuck off you anti Axl supporters because i'm betting come the release of Chinese Democracy you will be eating a lot of fucking humble pie you wankers :fuckyou:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Gimme a fucking break.

Is Axl finding a cure for AIDS or something?

If you think Axl is "taking music to new levels" and "completely different than anything we've ever heard before" with this CD, then you really need to vary your musical tastes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Gimme a fucking break.

If you think Axl is "taking music to new levels" and "completely different than anything we've ever heard before" with this CD, then you really need to vary your musical tastes.

A cure for aids? I'm not saying Axl is some sort of God im stating the obvious. You might not be expecting much from this album but when the album is a huge success and getting rave reviews from all over the world i'm sure you'll see things differently. This album WILL be worth the long wait and it WILL sound like nothing before. Comparing the new GN'R songs to songs by Korn or Nine Inch Nails is like comparing God to the Devil, the difference is massive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Gimme a fucking break.

A cure for aids? I'm not saying Axl is some sort of God im stating the obvious. You might not be expecting much from this album but when the album is a huge success and getting rave reviews from all over the world i'm sure you'll see things differently. This album WILL be worth the long wait and it WILL sound like nothing before. Comparing the new GN'R songs to songs by Korn or Nine Inch Nails is like comparing God to the Devil, the difference is massive

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Since you're such a psychic, can you tell me who's going to win the Superbowl next year? I'd love to cash in on your wisdom.

Edited by OTHAFA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Gimme a fucking break.

Since you're such a psychic, can you tell me who's going to win the Superbowl next year? I'd love to cash in on your wisdom.

As i cannot see into the future then i cannot say that CD will be 100% worth the wait or if it will sound amazing but fuck all that i know it WILL be and the very very very sad thing is that you do also but will not admit it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Gimme a fucking break.

As i cannot see into the future then i cannot say that CD will be 100% worth the wait or if it will sound amazing but fuck all that i know it WILL be and the very very very sad thing is that you do also but will not admit it

So basically, you're talking out of your ass.

Axl Rose is a fantastic, creative musician???? What exactly are you basing this on? My World?

How exactly are you sure this is going to be a wicked album? We can't even be sure it will ever come out much less how good it will be when released.

These are the posts that just make me laugh..."Axl is the greatest ever" and "CD rocks" and "get out of the 80s and listen to some real music" and "Axl rules, Slash drools" <------------ALL IGNORANT STATEMENTS.

Before we proclaim Axl to be the greatest thing since sliced bread, can we let him release his solo album first???

So stupid comment :drevil:

Well, fact is that Axl did My world. JUST FOR FUN. It was the other guys who wanted the song on the album. JUST FOR FUN. Axl wrote November rain, Estranged.. The list is long.. Those was not just for fun.

And I know U knew that. Why base your arguments on twisted facts? Why do U choose a song like My world to represent Axls ability to write songs? Are U stupid, retard or just simply f@ckin unobjective??

If U think U´re right, why are your basing your arguments on something that ridiculous??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Gimme a fucking break.

1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2And the earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3And God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.

4And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness.

5And God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

6And God said, "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters."

7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so.

8And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9And God said, "Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear"; and it was so.

10And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called He Seas; and God saw that it was good.

11And God said, "Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth"; and it was so.

12And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind; and God saw that it was good.

13And the evening and the morning were the third day.

14And God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years;

15and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth"; and it was so.

16And God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. He made the stars also.

17And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

18and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good.

19And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

20And God said, "Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven."

21And God created great whales and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind; and God saw that it was good.

22And God blessed them, saying, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply on the earth."

23And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

24And God said, "Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind: cattle and creeping thing and beast of the earth after his kind"; and it was so.

25And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind; and God saw that it was good.

26And God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

27So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.

28And God blessed them, and God said unto them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

29And God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat"; and it was so.

31And God saw every thing that He had made, and behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Gimme a fucking break.

Fuck off. If your waiting for Axl to fail then you're in for a very long wait. When the album is released this forum will be filled to the brim with great comments coming from everyone except a select few like yourself still criticising in hope of recongition. Nobody will give a flying shit what your opinion of the album is come its release

Maybe some people (not me, i really like the new stuff) didnt dislike them because they were not AFD, they may have just disliked them. There are also people who do not like every song on the UYI albums, this is not because they are not 'open-minded' it might just be because they never really got into one song or it just wasnt their thing.