I'm tired of the same review

Guest Apollo

Great post Apollo ;) The majority of these so called Guns N' Roses fans who are already criticising Chinese Democracy based on a few leaked demos are either very stupid or very young. Stupid because how can you judge an album based on a few leaked songs when you have no clue what so ever what songs the album will consist of FACT Young because you're hoping for a repeat of Appetite For Destruction or the Use Your Illusion albums. Axl is taking GN'R to new levels and will continue to do so. The new sound will be completely different to anything ever heard before in my opinion and the leaks which i have heard surpass anything in todays day and age of music. Now fuck off you anti Axl supporters because i'm betting come the release of Chinese Democracy you will be eating a lot of fucking humble pie you wankers :fuckyou:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Gimme a fucking break.

Is Axl finding a cure for AIDS or something?

If you think Axl is "taking music to new levels" and "completely different than anything we've ever heard before" with this CD, then you really need to vary your musical tastes.

A cure for aids? I'm not saying Axl is some sort of God im stating the obvious. You might not be expecting much from this album but when the album is a huge success and getting rave reviews from all over the world i'm sure you'll see things differently. This album WILL be worth the long wait and it WILL sound like nothing before. Comparing the new GN'R songs to songs by Korn or Nine Inch Nails is like comparing God to the Devil, the difference is massive

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Since you're such a psychic, can you tell me who's going to win the Superbowl next year? I'd love to cash in on your wisdom.

He´s not talkin about the future. The future is now! What we´ve already heard is that the album WILL kick ass!!

But that´s maby not your opinion. If that the case.. I`M SO SORRY! I REALLY AM :shocked:

Edited by shootingstar

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious as to how on earth you can dislike these tracks if you have been a gnr fan used to listnin to UYI ? these aint afd, very few people are waitin for another afd, it aint gunna happen. This will be a wicked album im sure of that, axl is a fantastic creative musician, thats why people are sure that they will like the album. Not because theyve waited 13 years and feel they have to.

Axl Rose is a fantastic, creative musician???? What exactly are you basing this on? My World?

How exactly are you sure this is going to be a wicked album? We can't even be sure it will ever come out much less how good it will be when released.

These are the posts that just make me laugh..."Axl is the greatest ever" and "CD rocks" and "get out of the 80s and listen to some real music" and "Axl rules, Slash drools" <------------ALL IGNORANT STATEMENTS.

Before we proclaim Axl to be the greatest thing since sliced bread, can we let him release his solo album first???

So stupid comment :drevil:

Well, fact is that Axl did My world. JUST FOR FUN. It was the other guys who wanted the song on the album. JUST FOR FUN. Axl wrote November rain, Estranged.. The list is long.. Those was not just for fun.

And I know U knew that. Why base your arguments on twisted facts? Why do U choose a song like My world to represent Axls ability to write songs? Are U stupid, retard or just simply f@ckin unobjective??

If U think U´re right, why are your basing your arguments on something that ridiculous??

LOL - a whole well thought out response, and you pick out 2 words - My World??? Where to begin...

Please re-read what I wrote. Not at anytime did I say that Axl can't write music. Not at anytime did I say that My World represents his abilities. My World is an example of an Axl solo project, even though it was on a GnR album, and it is the ONLY one I have personally heard to date...that is the only reason I even mentioned that. But let's address your post:

Axl Rose wrote November Rain. What is the most memorable part of November Rain? It isn't the piano at the beginning...it's Slash's solos that were not written by Axl Rose.

Axl Rose wrote Estranged. What is most memorable about Estranged? The guitar work by Slash stands out, and I assure you Axl did not write the guitar parts.

If I remember correctly, Axl thanked Slash for completing a song for him (maybe it was Coma, DC, NR or Estranged - I forget which, but he thanked him for one of them). Can Axl Rose write good songs? Absolutely. But what made those songs great was the collaboration between Axl and Slash. Slash will never be confused for being a great lyricist, but he can write music. Axl writes wonderful song lyrics, but I don't think anything Axl has released to date can touch the musical level of Slash, but together they had magic. Perhaps CD will change all of that and that is why he's taking forever to perfect it...I don't know, it's just a thought.

or u sat there listened to it n genuinely didnt think it stacked up...

im sick of all the cocksuckers who knew the album was gonna be classic before they even heard one song...convincing themselves day in day out this was going to be the biggest album ever...axl wouldnt spend 13 years to create a mediocre album...this must be great..!!!they are the ones that dont listen to the songs with an open mind...

irs is fuckin great...fuckin pump it all the time...twat is something from bon jovi, motley crue etc something along the lines of those bands i never had much respect for...there u go man i like one song n dont like another...what does that make me..?

Well, we all have different opinions, different tastes etc..... i think irs is the weakest track out of the 4 by a mile, how fuckin boring is it listnin to that, very ordinary. TWAT is probably the best song out of the 3, brilliant. Kicks the shit out of anything on UYI, infact twat, better and CITR do.

Fuckin bon jovi, you jokin pal????

I am curious as to how on earth you can dislike these tracks if you have been a gnr fan used to listnin to UYI ? these aint afd, very few people are waitin for another afd, it aint gunna happen. This will be a wicked album im sure of that, axl is a fantastic creative musician, thats why people are sure that they will like the album. Not because theyve waited 13 years and feel they have to.

maybe its exactly what u have said in ur first paragraph different musical tastes...i fuckin love illusions...after i first heard afd i knew they were special n illusions more than confirmed it for me...i was too young to appreciate gunners at their prime so ive been playing catch up all my life...to me they epitomised music...again this is jus my opinion...twat does not touch anything by gunners...nor do the other tracks to tell u the truth...i can honestly say that just about every song on afd n the illusions i love to death (my world)...thats what separates gunners from ur average band in my eyes...their ability to create such a diverse musical sound n still be able to rock the fuck out...

people talk about progression in music blah blah blah "get with the times man", i say bullshit...what makes time..?the only thing that makes time is the ability to last...which afd illusions n guns n roses have achieved with great success...

we can argue till the cows come home or axl releases the album :P but what will it prove..?that differrent people have different musical tastes..?

looking forward to the album...im not saying that "i know its gonna blow us all away" but i sure hope it does... rock3

Edited by mick hudson

Guest Apollo

1. Othafa - do you jerk off all over yourself while looking at pictures of slash?

2. To those of you offended by the word cocksucker . . . .well, I guess I"m just immature compared to you and your crowd. When I'm having a few beers with a couple buddies, or watching the game, or playing hoops or whatever, and we are debating something - politics, music, sports, a specific woman's hotness, etc - the convo usually isn't "Well, buddy old pal, I think the Suns are overrated this season. How do you feel about their chances, good friend?" "Oh, my life-time friend, I think they will win 60 games and have a chance at the NBA finals. Now give me a hug."

It's more like "Fuck you, the sons suck. If Nash gets hurt, they are toast" and "You're just pissed cuz he left the Mavs, ya fucking cocksucker. You couldnt even name three players on the Suns."

I apologize if R-rated words offend you.

3. EXACTLY. Some great points made in here.

Axl hasn't spent the last 13 years or whatever working on the CD. He's spent a portion of the last 13 years working on it. I'd guess that there has been several months or hell, maybe even 2-3 year stretches where he didn't do anything with it. He hasn't been working on it 5 days a week, 8 hours a day, for the past decade.

4. I think - and this is MY OPINION - You Could Be Mine is the most overrated Guns N Roses song ever. To me, thats a song that could fit in as "sounding" like a lot of the other rock that was out there at the time.

5. I realise paradise city is a classic . . . but again, wasn't my favorite song from Appetite. Sweet Child. Jungle. Nightrain. Rocket Queen. My Michelle. Think About You. You're Crazy. SO THERE - my 8th favorite song from Appetite.

And think about it - Child and Jungle or givens. 95% of GnR fans will agree with that. And there are a LOT of fans out there that hail Rocket Queen as their fav GnR song ever. Don't hear to many people say that about Par City, do you????

And Nightrain is a way better song. Paradise is the POP ROCK song of the album.