Guns N' Roses vs. Motley Crue

Chrisi Rokks

Gn'R vs. Crue  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:rolleyes:

Oh grow up the pair of you!!

:lol:

Sorry man - I just don't think you'll get many positive responses comparing Crue songs to GN'R songs... I guess i've just never been able to take Motley Crue too seriously, that's all... especially after I saw them live this year and was really disappointed with the show they put on.

Anyway, back to your topic, I chose ISE, Brownstone and "No, they don't sound similar".

I chose "It's So Easy" and "Dr. Feelgood". I don't think the songs are all that similar though. I kinda see how the riffs are alike, but the vibe is just so different. those 2 GNR songs are really punk-influenced and the two Crue songs are from their "commercial" period. i like those Crue songs, but I'm more of a "Too Fast For Love", "Shout At The Devil" person.

I voted for "Girls, Girls, Girls" and "Mr. Brownstone." I like both of the Crue songs there and both Gn'R songs, although It's So Easy is probably one of my least favorite Gn'R songs. I like everything in that song to some degree except the "Turn around bitch I got a use for you. Besides you ain't got nothin' beter to do, and I'm bored," bit.

Crue are a joke. :rofl-lol:

you wear crue tshirts and have their tour posters and yet you dont like em? theyre just a glam AC/DC anyway - all about booze and sex. which is great

they dont really sound the same though. crue are still fairly heavy and guns aint

Edited by Big Boy Sixx

That was easy! GNR all the way, and the songs dont sound too familiar to me.

Grimo.

I agree. It feels pointless to compare anything between these two bands. Possible drinking and groupie stories... Gnr have better lyrics, music and a cooler attitude.